Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nissan Navara King Cab......... last trip to the lumberyard last night, don't I'll be able to do that with the JUKE.But I'd rather be driving the JUKE ........... Roll on Tuesday

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Rocks703 said:
Nissan Navara King Cab......... last trip to the lumberyard last night, don't I'll be able to do that with the JUKE.But I'd rather be driving the JUKE ........... Roll on Tuesday
Hey Hey.......... not long now.............. seems ages eh?
Worth it big time.....
12inch

·
Registered
220 Posts
Audi T.T. - Vectra 3.0 - Audi A3 Sportback...

The Servicing/Partsare a kings ransom...

Looking forward to my Juke....

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Hey Hey.......... not long now.............. seems ages eh?
Worth it big time.....
12inch
I'm like a dog with two .............................. haha
Can't wait til Tuesday. The plan is pick up Juke, drive to garage as the fumes the dealer will leave in the tank won't get me far, then it will be drive drive drive!I can join in the smiles with the rest of the Juke Drivers.
I can then do my guides using the Juke

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
SharpCircle said:
Skoda Octavia vRS (awesome awesome car - just a bit long in the tooth tbh)
A lot of car for the money. Great Machine!

·
Registered
33 Posts
A lovely little Lancia Y before it got smashed by some tiles falling from a roof. Maybe it was a sign from fate...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Smart roadster, fun little car for the summer, hated it in the winter: rear wheel drive, 800kg and 115hp
. Too bad i can't afford owning two cars yet or I would have kept it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
erm when i was 17 my first cat was a peugeot 306 1.4 2001, second was a fiat punto 1.42001,when i was 19 igota 2008 renault megane cabriolet1.6, and now im 20 andselling up when i get my jukeyyy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Clio 182,have loved it ,time for a complete change,would have got another one until i saw the juke,just to funky to pass up....or it will be when it arrives! short listed for april 8th not long now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The qashqai teackna 1.6, faded denim colour, with illuminted door sills. Love the car and had great service from the dealership. This is why we are going for the juke- more horse and more fun!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Skoda Fabia vRS (170 bhp 380 Nm)

Owned it for 4 years - great car - greattorque - much quicker than my DiG-T.

I've gone from a car where no onegave it a second glance to a car that attracts attentionall the time....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Subaru STi Prodive Type UK - will have owned it for 2 years when my Juke arrives. Love the Scooby but with the petrol prices its become so expensive to run.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts