Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So - there I am yesterday at a Chamber of Commerce event when some no mark next to me says 'Have you seen that bug looking red Nissancar in the visitors car park. Must be a real eejit who drives that' Sooooooo I turned round and gave him what my husband calls 'the look', went to reception, found outhis registration numberand left 6 calling cards for him to find when he went to go home

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
SueM said:
Sooooooo I turned round and gave him what my husband calls 'the look'
Do women learn this at school? As my 9 year old niece has perfected it already

·
Registered
796 Posts
were you really that offended that "some no mark" made a remark based on ignorance? It seems to me that this person has no social skillsor class. So to me this kind of person only causes suffering to themselves. By reacting it only causes harm to you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Never mind. There are so many people with really bad taste around. We know the Juke's the best looking car in town. :)

Today, in the underground car park of the supermarket, a man was looking at my blue beauty and saying to his wife: 'What an ugly car!'
Seeing me, he had the courtesy to blush and went away. He drove a VW Polo! Hah!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Jealousy takes so many forms, at least it wasn't the vandalistic one that so many owners here have had to bear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts