Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess by nowsome of you have got (or are soon getting) your hands on one of these beauties
.. please let the rest of us all know how you're getting on - good and bad stuff (if thereis any), so that while we're waiting (in my case a long time..
) we can at least feel like we have a piece of the action....!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Picking ours up on Saturday and test drove one last night. Pleeeeese wait for yours I know it's frustrating but believe me it will be so worth the wait. It really is a great car with some lovely gadgets to we were impressed with how quiet and how good the pick up was in the 1.6. If you look on the forums you will see those of us that have had test drives have done some feedback.

Have you had a test drive yet??

·
Registered
455 Posts
There are a few Jukes on the road already, and morepeople get themtomorrow and Friday with the "official launch"

I'm just coming back from London (ad:tech digital media show- thank youNissan) and have already seen a grey Jukeon the road todayL?60F??Mature silver-haired lady driver lookingproud
(Sorry, butI still get slightly excited tosee a Juke actually on the road)

A few people who go on facebook (Nissan Juke related sites) have collected their cars and no complaints from them so far which is a good sign. I'm sure they WOULD grumble if there was anything much wrong.

Nissan people who had pre-production model Jukes grumbled a bit about the manual gearbox being a bit notchy and hard work on your left hand and wristafter a while, a bitof noise, vibration and harshness on uneven roads, crashy over potholes, noise through floorand that might be a lot better on the proper production model Jukes

Similar minor grumbles from Juke owners in Japan and so far NOTHING really seriously drastically wrong at all.
It's all looking good IMO.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the quick feedback.. I drove one last weekend (1.6 Turbo) and loved the performance and handling... I had major Déjà vu as it was very reminiscent of the Renault 5 turbo I had back in the early 90s (point, squeeze, go and hang on!) - at last a car with some real fun in it !

I Had to go for the diesel as I do 30k milesper year... My mate pre-ordered a turbo ages ago and gets it early next week so I'll be all over it ! I'm a bit of a techno geek so will be trying all the toys...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Had my Black 1.6 Acenta Premier since Friday evening

Absolute class , went upto Lancaster from Chorley and back for football last night, put it through its paces , normal\sport\eco modes and used all the gadgets.
Every thing to hand and easy to operate and view in my opinion

Turned many a head on route

Only question at the moment is that a limited number of insurance companies onboard , so premiums may be intilaly inflatted,might change when officilay launched on 24th,heres hoping

10/10

·
Registered
367 Posts
Glad your loving it Hasimon can't wait until Saturday
and thanks for the updateEdited by: alicat

·
Registered
69 Posts
5523_Juke said:
Thanks for the quick feedback.. I drove one last weekend (1.6 Turbo) and loved the performance and handling... I had major Déjà vu as it was very reminiscent of the Renault 5 turbo I had back in the early 90s (point, squeeze, go and hang on!) - at last a car with some real fun in it !

I Had to go for the diesel as I do 30k milesper year... My mate pre-ordered a turbo ages ago and gets it early next week so I'll be all over it ! I'm a bit of a techno geek so will be trying all the toys...
I'm afraid to say that the turbos are delayed. I have gone from beginning of October, end of October, end of November and today December! Will be phoning customer services tomorrow!
Been ordered since 20th June and thought any problems would have been seen to by then. SUrely can't be anything that major to have such a delay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts