Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it fits in well with my love of all things Disney, and when I first saw the ads for the juke I said to OH that it reminded me of Lightnin' McQueen.......should have got red really, but Gun Metallic shows the muck less!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
From one newbie to another, Hi there. ******.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Disney Freak said:
when I first saw the ads for the juke I said to OH that it reminded me of Lightnin' McQueen.......
My red one has been called that a couple of times now!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Disney Freak said:
By baby arrived yesterday...OK, so she's on a lease, but she's mine for the next 3 years!!!!
Congratulations Disney Freak. Mine too is on a three year lease through the Motability Scheme when we pick it up six weeks from today. If we really like it, we will probaly have another one in Sept 2014, although the Juke MkII may be out by then with more options.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took her out for a little 200 mile trip today - marvellous. Went to Go Outdoors in Wakefield and there was another, same colour in the car park!!Also saw 2 in white and one black. No-one waved though

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Done a little bit of cleaning today to get the squashed flies off! Daisy and I will be making our debut appearance at my new place of work tomorrow, so we want to create a good impression!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I've had her for a week now and we've done 395 excellent miles together. Filled her up tonight though...£56 eeek!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
hi there disney freak, pleased to see you are as chuffed with your juke as i was when i got mine back in march, and six months on and the good factor feeling is tremendous still, done all most 8,000 miles in mine and still see very little of other jukes, so enjoy disney and six months down the line you will still be smiling.
</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts