Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I orderred my acenta premium today but have until monday to decide the exterior colour... I just cant decide. Narrowed it down to
Arctic white
Blade silver!!!

Agh help!

Delivery date end of April whatever I choose!!!

The black trim around the wheel arches are putting me off but still 60/40 to the white!

Decisions decisions!!!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Black looks very luch but white stands out (and is 400 cheaper)
The red is also a very nice colour and im told the brown actually likes good :/
I really dont like grey or silver due to the fact the whole country is grey and cars without lights on during the day can be a little hard to spot.
Which one can you see in your mind when you think of the Juke?
When you close your eyes and dream....

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
*cough* WHITE!!!!
*mumbles red is rubish*
hehe

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'd love the red if it was RED but it seemed more of a burgundy to me? I did like the red console though!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Ooooh handbags!!! Maybe we need a football match (like they did on top gear) red cars vs White.MUFC will win..............

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Im not letting my Mrs near the car let alone using it as a boot.
I would break down and cry!

·
Registered
605 Posts
WHITE and Red interior. Looks amazing in the flesh. I was unsure saw black, red, silver, gun metal and then saw the White - nothing else stands out like it! Edited by: flynn

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I did go for the Silver interior becasue i plan to swap out the inside lights for some blue Leds.
However, saying that if i had to get the red body paint i would deff go for a red interior.
To be honest, had they offered a matalic blue interior i would have jumped through hoops to get that instead lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Black is best...lol...an old saying I once heard was once....

·
Registered
46 Posts
have a look on you tube. There is a video of all of the different coloured Jukes driving down the road. The white jumps out (for the right reasons!!). I'll try and find the link again

·
Registered
41 Posts
Silver is a good but bad colour. Good because it looks clean even when it's dirty but invisible when it is raining on the motorway.

White is ok but just blah!

Red all the way!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts