Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kid you not, have just seen 3 white Jukesin and around Leyland. lady drivers in all 3of em and it looks likethe white Juke isabout to take over from the white Fiat 500 as the number one choice of the fairer sex..in fact thats about 8 white ensive spotted all toldand ihave yet to see a bloke behind the wheel
Would have liked a closer look at the said cars as i have an inkling that all would be adorned with pink furry dice and flowery air fresheners.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
northendsoul said:
I kid you not, have just seen 3 white Jukesin and around Leyland. lady drivers in all 3of em and it looks likethe white Juke isabout to take over from the white Fiat 500 as the number one choice of the fairer sex..in fact thats about 8 white ensive spotted all toldand ihave yet to see a bloke behind the wheel
Would have liked a closer look at the said cars as i have an inkling that all would be adorned with pink furry dice and flowery air fresheners.
that just about sums it up I am so glad I have a juke with paint on in, and to add I believe most of the white owners on here are female aswell

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mines white too and I saw a white one in Burnley with a bloke behind the wheel. No pink fluffy dice in mine yet!!!! And I say yet as the girlfriend hasnt been shopping yet!!! I am not letting her any where near a Halfords

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm a female who drives around Leyland but mine is Black. I have seen a couple of other Jukes and they have been White with lady drivers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
No pink furry dice or flowery air fresheners in my white Juke ..... no bloke either as long as I can keep finding new hiding places for his keys !

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh -- do i note a little hint of SEXISM creeping in here......

Lots of us ladies would prefer WHITE, as the RED is a little too PINK LOOKING

Also - it means that more of us have taste as we chose the white white

Its ok JukesofHazard - you can be an honorary woman for a day!!!

Daisy - keep up the good work!!! Men get to wash the cars not drive them!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey, folks, White is just the winter colour. For those that have the Pearly one you will see it change like the chameleon as the light changes throughout the year or is that lack of washing?

·
Registered
659 Posts
I think the Pearl is beautiful. The Arctic merely OK.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I think the white is stunning - absolutely beautiful

BUT -- if I had been given the option I would def have gone for the Pearl White...

YES Deks - I would have paid for it too!!! - Hope that sticks your opinions that all wee whities dont want to fork out for metallic paint....

Fee x

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes Fee you're absolutely right - if there was actually a colour that we liked more - we whities would have paid the extra - but when put side by side with all the options - white won hands down every time for me

·
Registered
41 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I think the white is stunning - absolutely beautiful

BUT -- if I had been given the option I would def have gone for the Pearl White...

YES Deks - I would have paid for it too!!! - Hope that sticks your opinions that all wee whities dont want to fork out for metallic paint....

Fee x

my choice was always White too regardless of cost and believe me I tried begging for pearl white but dealer he say no

·
Registered
50 Posts
We chose White because our jukes don't need to gussy up they are natural beauts :D

·
Registered
272 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts