·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to learn how to take a good picture, but in the mean time

·
Registered
42 Posts
Why is whenever I see a picture of a Black Juke I get all envious and wish I had picked that colour. Black cars look lovely when they are clean.And then I remember my little black Mazda and the joy of washing and polishing only to get a film of dust within the hour...

·
Registered
484 Posts
I’m a big fan of black paint

Our QQ is black and my old Honda was a metallic ‘pirates black’ - loved it. It looked black until you got up close on a sunny day, then it looked purple.

The better half has just ordered a black Audi A1, it’s only the size of a *** packet so should be easy for her to keep clean.

My car is spends its life autobahn storming, so black wasn't really an option for me this time. Grey and silver seem to look cleaner longer IMO.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the Honda's Black Pirates Pearl. I had a previous truck of mine resprayed that colour
They do show the dirt more but as you say when clean and shiny Black looks awesome.
Silver and Grey Cars do hide dirt excellently

·
Registered
484 Posts
I would have Pirates Black again -don't know why they stopped it.
To this day, I've never seen a black paintquite like it.

I bet the snow foam got a bit messy with that

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I never got a chance to snow foam it, it was stolen and destroyed before it was even finished

but Man I would of needed a big bottle of the stuff haha

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks lovely, but from your other posts it seems you are a man of pride when it comes to keeping your baby clean? Only imagine how many times a week you make your other half take a shower, I take it for granted you have her polished too.

I'm going to leave it there before I get even more ridiculous

1 - 8 of 8 Posts