Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.Teknajukecameat the end ofmy car.Do you haveinformationabout how to dothetuningxenon.Iscreates aproblem inelectronicovernight?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Are you using a translator?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i reallt want to replace all the front lights on my soon to be juke.
Just not sure if i should go the normal ultra white bulb route or LED
xenon and halogen might be to over the top for my limited
skills lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
You'll need to consider the current drawn from any replacement bulbs (i.e wattage) as the wiring harness will be designed to feed the factory fitted bulbs...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Unless your going to change the headlight bulbs for rally high wattage bulbs there wont be any need to worry. LED's take much less current so no worry there. If you want to upgrade the Headlights read this article of the best buys http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/products/258424/headlamp_bulbs_tested.html
You dont want to spend money and find they are worse than the originals. Many of the cheap ones are rubbish and some of the expensive ones are too (PIAA they would have you think they are the best, not according to the tests). Make sure you have the right fitting too. There is not really any such bulb as an LED Xenon, though many want you to think there is. If you want the brightest headlight then HID (High Voltage Discharge they use a ballast)is the route, though these are expensive £50 plus and glare can be a problem as the reflectors were not designed for these bulbs. HIDs will also be less current draw they are rated at 36 watts against a normal headlight of 55/60 watts. Edited by: philthunder

1 - 6 of 6 Posts