1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Ordered a TEKNA DIG 1.6 Manual White on 10th feb from
multimarques.co.uk
They gave me a discount of £1500/- from the listed price.
Delivery 1st week of March.
Has anyone ordered through them before?
I played with a few dealers to get such discount and most of them said delivery by 1st week March. Looks like nissan will have a bottle neck problem delivering all those Juke in 1st week of March as most of the buyers are waiting to get the 11 plate.
Whats ur opinion?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow thats a fantastic discount. I only got 5% from my dealer. I really should have taken my daughter as she know how to play the game. Oh well its done now. I noticed that not many people order the 1.6 Teka and now I am wondering have I ordered the wrong spec and should i have gone for the Acenta with all the bit & bobs? I did really want the 1.6 CVT but they stopped orders on them so opted for the manual. You can never please us women.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi there,
I went on www.multimarques.co.uk and they don't seem to have Nissan as one of their Marques?
How did you go about getting your car? And did you pay for it outright or are you doing a finance package?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think you guys are right - there's another post from them with exactly the same message on another forum topic.
Thanks for the heads up though - bit new to this!
Ildi - I haven't ordered mine yet but from the length of time some people have been waiting (5-6 months) that's not too bad!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have nothing to do with that company. I am justa joule fan like you guys. All I'm trying to tell u guys is that you are payIng too much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a shame guys. I am trying to help people save money and you call me a spammer. If you don't believe me go ahead and call them up. It will only cost you a phone call. And then please come back and show some gratitude rather than calling me a spammer. Researched everywhere on the net and multarques seem to be the only one with quick delivery and cheapest rates. I infact cancelled my order with arnold clarke an ordered thru them.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
nice original post exactly same word for word as other post twice now

Guys it doesnt matter how much you paid or where you purchased from the cheapest deal isn't always the best deal remember once a cheap deal is done its not them that has to sort warranty issues is the manufacturers dealers that will and if everyone buys from a cheap outfit their will be no dealers left to service your needs as they will all be out of business due to these third party cheap outfits selling cars under what a dealer can remember is the dealers that foot the bill for courtest cars etc something they have to pay for where as car supermarkets etc have no overheads and no customer loyalty or service

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
vg279

You have to look at things these days quite cynically. Sad fact of life that not everything is at it seems. This site is well moderated and not much spamming gets through, thats the way we want it to stay - so if we have offended you - sorry. but I am still a bit cynical!!

Fee

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm confused.... when does the Nissan SPAM come out? Will they deliver quicker than the Juke? Havent seen the marketing yet.....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.