Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the wife parked the juke in a carpark in town today,locked it started to walk away andheard someone shouting excuse me,she turned round and he said"wow what's that ?" she proudlyreplied a "nissan juke".he then replied "its just amazingi love it"(she wanted to say you cant have one this is the only one in burton) the wife then said thank you, and walked away with a big cheesy grin on her face................DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT !!!!! simmo.
Edited by: simmo

·
Registered
39 Posts
I love it... I have a similar story which made me smile a beam with Pride about my Baby.. When driving into work yesterday I was vaguely aware that one of my colleagues was behind me. I wasn't to sure as we were both in new cars... Anyway he turned to me about 4pm (nearly going home time best time of day fpr a chat I find) Do you have a new car ??? why Yes I replied.. Is it a Nissan Juke ?? They are very nice my wife has just ordred one.. Whoop whoop ..... My colleagues wife was so impressed on her test drive that she wouldn't even let him have a drive and ordered on there and then... Brilliant....
They do have to wait till March for there new delivery though...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts