Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had the option of an early delivery, same spec, but different colour, would you go for it or would you hold out for what you ordered?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, but thats personal choice.

I rank colours as:
1. The one I've chosen2. Other acceptables3. Ones I wouldn't like.
So I'm talking about a move from 1. to 2. and a delivery brought forward by 2 months.
and I can't decide!

·
Registered
199 Posts
do it then if you still like the other colour its a no brainer....

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Hrmm! None of the colours really jumped out at us when we ordered (hence the black) so yea I'd be up for choosing a different colour, aslong as it wasn't the brown! :) Doesn't really matter now tho!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm. Said OK and dealer said he will know for definite tomorrow if I can have it as it was being released by another branch.
So now its not so 100%.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nope, I was adamant that I wanted a white one and in the end the only white one was a higher spec than I wanted, so I pushed the boat out and spent the extra. I have 0 patience and could not wait!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I would ,but only if it was gun metallic - white is still my main choice though but sadly when I saw all the white JUKES lined up at dealership.. my wee heart sank

White is common as muck now...... Everyone else who has one will also have good taste.

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I would ,but only if it was gun metallic - white is still my main choice though but sadly when I saw all the white JUKES lined up at dealership.. my wee heart sank

White is common as muck now...... Everyone else who has one will also have good taste.

Fee x
thats my thoughts with force red
white was my second choice and thats as popular

might have to change to septic blue or b.................rown

or maybe NOT

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would change gender to get an earlier delivery!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kennyf said:
I would change gender to get an earlier delivery!

May not now be happening, needs to make sure that the wlmg dealer that had it has still got it free to allocate. Talk about raising expectations and then lowering them!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I've changed to the white - provided it arrives at the revised scheduled date of early November, if that date slips and the silver looks like arriving anytime soon, I can swap back.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My Juke is Gun colour and Iwouldn'tchange it at its the most "Classy"colouron offer in the UK I think.It may be my eyes but in the dusk I see ever so slightlylight green mixed in the Gun or maybe my eyes aredeterioratingif anyone else sees that let me know Thanks

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mez said:
Are you changing your forum name, whiteorsilverjuke?

I'll phone the dealer and tell him I can't change because my user name will change.

Funny thing is I use a user name connected to having a silver car on a non-car forum. That name started just before I bought my last car, which I had intended to be silver but husband had just bought a silver car so I went for something different. So I've carried this silver-car name for 7 years without ever owning one.

·
Registered
443 Posts
deks36 said:
feefeeglasgow said:

Fee x
thats my thoughts with force red
white was my second choice and thats as popular

might have to change to septic blue or b.................rown

or maybe NOT
does anyone like the brown

1 - 20 of 27 Posts