Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well would you Adam and Christmas Eve it??

After the will they wont they over the last 4 weeks Nissan have only gone and delivered my Juke on Christmas Eve !!!
Looks like my letter to old st Nic did the trick, after all I have been a very good boy this year
. Just have to wait untill wednesday to collect. Well thats my Christmas prezzie sorted !!!

Merry christmas to you all and prosperous Juke filled New year wishes .

Steelejuke ...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Excellent what a crizziepresent.....enjoy !!!!!</font> simmo.</font>

·
Registered
455 Posts
The Distribution Centre has been working up until this afternoon.
I dont know what date it reopens, and there was no-one answering when I rang their PR people today - they've obviously got better things to do than talk to me on Xmas Eve.

As for the Nissan Customer Services,
it is an "outsourced" call centre, so run by "another" company for Nissan, not by Nissan itself.

Public Relations/Promotions/Marketing etc gets done by 'outside agencies' too and some of themwould be the first to admit that Nissan can be "difficult" to work for!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
KevInJuke said:
I dont know what date it reopens, and there was no-one answering when I rang their PR people today - they've obviously got better things to do than talk to me on Xmas Eve.

it is an "outsourced" call centre, so run by "another" company for Nissan, not by Nissan itself.

Public Relations/Promotions/Marketing etc gets done by 'outside agencies' too and some of themwould be the first to admit that Nissan can be "difficult" to work for!

Kevin - you'rea good guy but your car is pants.... sorry - only good thing about it is that its white!!!!

Fee x

PS Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
KevInJuke said:

Kevin - you'rea good guy your pants is white!!!!

Fee x

PS Merry Christmas

1 - 16 of 16 Posts