Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Juke Owners Club USA.. Great that my idea was accepted.. So lets get the ball rolling.
Those Juke drivers from "Over the Pond" (as the Brits call it) chime in here:
New Juke Driver: Juke AttitudeYear: 2011
Model: Juke "S" (Nearly Max'd out Stage one Model)
Transmission: Variable (CVT)
Drive Train: AWD (Three Stages or Modes)
Exterior Color: Sapphire Black (Very Dark Blue w/ Blue Metal Flakes)
Interior Trim: Black cloth w/Silver trim
Future Mods: K&N Air Filter, Fog Lights, Window Deflectors, Roof Rack, Chrome Accessory Kit, Rear Spoiler
Current Milage: 458 (Put 300 Miles on it Just driving it off the lot to our home)
Current Fuel Consumption: 26.8MPG
Tires: GoodYear "Eagle" RS-A(215/55-17)

Edited by: JukeAttitude

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hah no need for the formals.. where do you hail?.. I see you haven't filled out the rest of your profile.. come now.. speak up man!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Another USA Juke owner here! Had mine for two weeks, and loving it! Gun Metallic SL, CVT, Sport Package!

·
Registered
998 Posts
just said it elsewhere but again I say, Well Hello Dolly.Tc

·
Registered
126 Posts
Help!</font> Would someone please tell me how to upload a pic on here!? Tried the Photobucket thing but pic doesn't show, only the url shows.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Jukewmn said:
Help!</font> Would someone please tell me how to upload a pic on here!? Tried the Photobucket thing but pic doesn't show, only the url shows.
I n the list in photobucket is a box that says IMG CODE you need to click this link copy item then paste it into the text for example
if it looks like this it should work
any problems PM me and I will take a look for you and alter them for you to show
regards deks

·
Registered
116 Posts
HI Woot, Good to see juke fever has spread across the pond you have got the best colour, Force Red. Whats with the plate, minus the numbers.

·
Registered
126 Posts
In the US, the color is "cayenne red", hence her name "Pepper"! Re: my plate. It's a personalized plate, I didn't want any numbers on it.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hi woot!!great looking car! Can´t say I´m in love with the stripe but hey, whatever rows your boat!!Your cayenne red looks very similar to the UK Force red, in your picture, but I have seen other UScayenne red pics. that look much redder! Maybe the light has something to do with the color effect??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts