Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my goodness! I have just paid my deposit for my new baby juke! Managed to get my hands on a cancelled ordered so should get it next week! 1.6 Tekna in force red with red leather. Wooohooo
Edited by: Onlyme74

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thats what i call well jammy. welcome to the forum and I wouldnt mention where you're getting it from until you have it as their are plenty of delayed people that may just go along and gazump you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just collected mine Onlyme74 (exactly the same spec as yours). Only driven it 5 miles back to my office but first impressions.........................FANTASTIC!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Wow, thats lucky! I thought cancelled orders would be gold dust given waiting times

·
Registered
265 Posts
Onlyme74 said:
Oh my goodness! I have just paid my deposit for my new baby juke! Mages to get my hands on a cancelled ordered so should get it next week! 1.6 Tekna in force red with red interior. Wooohooo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brill! Im keeping my fingers crossed it all works out! Im travelling quite a distance to get it but im sure it will be worth it!

·
Registered
575 Posts
ProceSS said:
red leather You mean

P.S. sorry for blank post
Please don't give deks any ideas. He'll be making "accidential" blank posts to get his number of posts up

·
Registered
39 Posts
Onlyme74 said:
Oh my goodness! I have just paid my deposit for my new baby juke! Managed to get my hands on a cancelled ordered so should get it next week! 1.6 Tekna in force red with red leather. Wooohooo
so happy for you all the best

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice one bud. I got mine a lot earlier than expected too and it's a great feeling when they ring to tell you.

Enjoy itand welcome to the forums

1 - 14 of 14 Posts