Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am after a wiring diagram for the Nissan Sat Nav unit.
I am sure I have seen it on here before but for the **** of me I cannot find it.

If nobody knows where I can find one, maybe one of you can answer me these questions.

1), Does the unit have RCA Outputs?

2), Does it have a remote feed?

3), Does the wiring bloack have wires that are not used (meaning It has wires that do something).

Thanks

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Nope no RCA outs so if u want to connect an amp i think u will need to splice into a current cable. as for the wireing diagram i think i posted one not to long back. will have a look for it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mega-Byte.
Will be great if you could find the wiring diagram.
Sham about no RCA's though

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi SunnyP,

there are problems to post the picture from the wiring connectors here.

maybe send a email to you?

Arno

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi fellow juker i wonder if you could send me a copy of the wiring for sat nav & also if you have one for Acenta sport radio/cd it would help enormously as i have changed my radio to the sat nav & the mic patch lead doesnt match the lead for radio/cd player. This would help me sort it out, here's hoping.

Keith

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, thanks for the email but stupid me has deleted it before i have read it sorry but could you send it to me again, and again sorry for being an idiot
Keith

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great news i have managed to retreive the email, thankyou very much for this & again sorry for being an idiot
Keith

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fairly new juke owner, arrived just before Christmas :) love the connect so much. I would like to put the connect in my 350z. Hence I would really like the wiring diagram please :)

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
@Biteme If you advise an e-mail address (PM if preferred) and then can do

No guarantee that the 350z has same wiring though.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
The Audio, Visual and Navigation System 2011 includes a few wiring diagrams.

If you PM me with an email address, I can send the pdf to you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts