Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a new Nissan juke tekna and it does not have a visual warning light showing that the alarm system is activated all my other cars had a flashing light to show this not happy about this
So I brought a 5mm flashing led light I could do with some help please
I am going to put it somewhere near the steering wheel it has 2 wires 1 red 1 black
The red one goes to a permanent 12v live feed
The black wire goes to a 12v feed oneywhere the engine is running can anyone help me out with which cloor wires in the steering column wire loom I can branch into please if you want to send me an email with wire Colours my email address is
[email protected]
Many thanks ray in the UK

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently purchased a new Nissan juke tekna and it does not have a visual warning light showing that the alarm system is activated all my other cars had a flashing light to show this not happy about this
So I brought a 5mm flashing led light I could do with some help please
I am going to put it somewhere near the steering wheel it has 2 wires 1 red 1 black
The red one goes to a permanent 12v live feed
The black wire goes to a 12v feed oneywhere the engine is running can anyone help me out with which cloor wires in the steering column wire loom I can branch into please if you want to send me an email with wire Colours my email address is
[email protected]
Many thanks ray in the UK
If you do find the colours and fit this it will probably blow first time. You need some information about LEDs voltage and resistors before using them.
They are not straightforward like a 12v bulb.
I have a Juke and a light flashes slowly when the alarm is armed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you do find the colours and fit this it will probably blow first time. You need some information about LEDs voltage and resistors before using them.
They are not straightforward like a 12v bulb.
I have a Juke and a light flashes slowly when the alarm is armed.
Thanks Jon for getting back to me I managed to sort it out by going straight to the fuse block it's the red wie to a constant 12v live and the black wire to a 12v feed that is only live when engine is running job done thanks again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ray, (hi)....This is just a btw, my nearly new juke tekna
Dci 1.5 had no alarm whatsoever
when purchased, (& still not) but on locking up after
a delay I get the🛑 with a steady pulse, I think it's just
a secure status. Regards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I managed to find the wires I needed on the fuse box so it's all sorted now thanks
I thought they all had alarms fitted as standard but the julep range has different specs in different countries mine new one does not have a cd player now it all works via a smart phone or usb stick mine is a 1litre turbo my 2019 juke had my spec than this 2021 has it has stop start that only works under certain conditions
The list is endless
You take care fella ray in the UK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts