Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

As another winter season approaches I hope I can be of help with any winter tyre queries. I'll ensure to check in daily to get through as many questions as possible.

I wanted to let you know about a new site/blog that we've set up that might be of interest to you guys as it’s coming into winter and you should be considering winter tyres. Don't worry I'm not trying to sell you anything, there is nothing to buy through the site, no advertising... just plenty of talk about winter tyres.

Winter tyre reviews is unique in that it combines our experience, customer feedback and tyre test report data. We’ve covered most of the main products on the market at the moment, we haven't wrote about every single tyre as I'd be an old man by the time we finished but I think we've got all the good ones covered.

We could really use your help too, if you've used winter tyres I'd love it if you could leave a review. Your input would be greatly appreciated and will aid people in making informed decisions about a product that can be rather costly.

Thanks again,

Andy

http://wintertyrereviews.co.uk/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I used yokohama on my digt last winter. Brilliant. Big difference. I have traded the digt in against a nismo with 18 inch wheels as standard. Can I use the 17 inch snow wheels and tyres on the nismo. I am guessing stud pattern etc is the same. Many thanks.....Calum

·
Vendor
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Calum,

According to my tech data 17" wheels would be fine on your Nismo. Certainly there is no change in spec, stud pattern and the like. The only slightly unknown quantity is whether the Nismo version has very large brakes that could potentially foul on the brakes. I would be surprised if this was the case but I'd certainly try one on the front just to make sure it clears everything.

Cheers,

Phill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.