Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
beltanedeath said:
How are they fiited?<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display: none;">
Sean
2 locating clips on each one and stuck to panel with double side tape( very strong)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Pampers hold the wind well - cushion the force

Lol, and whats that all about - Women coughing at the same time - then they say - Whoops !
lmao

I think i need the deflectors on my stairs - every morning she comes down , Itswhoops - whoops - whoops
Oh and yes - THEY ALWAYS SMELL OF ROSES

Edited by: snout

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JevvyJuke said:
Are they car-wash proof
only way to find out is to try it, If I remember right it says not on instructions b I also have a rear spoiler fitted that says its not car wash proof but I never use a car wash anywaywhy would you spend all that money and put it in a dodgy machine to clean it,if you have to use a car wash then find one of those hand washes same price and a slightly less damage risk

·
Registered
912 Posts
Try and avoid car washes, the nylon brushes can cause scratches over time. Besides, it looks like the Jukes roof ariel is not removable. Is this so? Most short roof ariels just screw off. Jet wash or hand wash rather than the auto machine washers. They never get under the sills done properly and even the wheels get missed in places.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine are great. When you have the windows down, they stop your face/head being blasted by wind, etc. I live in Sale and you might well see them someday as you live in Altrincham. Just look for the Force Red Juke with a black bonnet deflector and HRC lettering above the tax disc and you know it's me. I bought mine (not genuine Nissan ones) off eBay for half the price of the Nissan ones!

Mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts