Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
rapidrc,so have you fitted the diverter valve from Synapse??If so, talk to me please!! Did you go push or pull? Did you connect A + B together?What were your impressions?Also, the Stillen exhaust. Good, or only so so?All my stuff is gathering dust, still waiting for my Juke. Heard nothing from the dealer. I suppose no news is good news but I want to be prepared for the great day!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not got the exhaust yet hehe

right dv ...

connected a and b via the 2 into one connect or and fitted in 2 mins flat but had a problem with it spinning on the mount so removed it spoke to dave at synapse and fixed so might fit it again tomoz..

just one note be careful of the lower bolt that you dont drop it... i didnt JUST but could be a pain if you did....

have you had the exhaust then???

·
Registered
452 Posts
rapidrc said:
not got the exhaust yet hehe

right dv ...

connected a and b via the 2 into one connect or and fitted in 2 mins flat but had a problem with it spinning on the mount so removed it spoke to dave at synapse and fixed so might fit it again tomoz..

just one note be careful of the lower bolt that you dont drop it... i didnt JUST but could be a pain if you did....

have you had the exhaust then???
Thanks for the info. and advice on the Diverter valve. Not sure what you mean by "spinning on the mount"?Do let me know please when it is finally fitted and how you find it and whether you usedPush or Pull?Oh yes, I got the Stillenexhaust! The one that a guy called "Dude" had, in the States,told me he sold it locally and suggested I talk to Stillen direct. They were very helpful via a couple of emails, so I went for it.Beautifully made and packed superbly to avoid damage.Gleaming stainless steel. It´s hollow, with circular honeycomb inside.I cannot wait to get my Juke and start tearing it apart!! I should think the exhaust is all of a 20 minute job.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
You both for the Stilten exhaust so my questions are: is it purely cosmetic or does it give any extra gain in power or fuel consumption and when buying it did you have to pay import duty on it?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Just had shipping confirmed by Margaret Lo $210 Fed Ex........... still too much.
12inch
12 inch. I was also quoted $210 from Stillen, because they use FedEx exclusively.They also told me delivery in the U.S. was gratis!!If you know someone in the States, as I do, it wasfree delivery to Vegas for meand.... wait for it....$71.95 via USPS and no import duty. You cannot beat that with a stick!!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Thats a good deal matey.
I think I will want to see one of these fitted to appreciate the noise both inside and out, hoping someone will be at the Gaydon Meet if it happens. If it is ok I have a few options now to get it here. The best being a possible trip back to Florida in July. In which case I will bring it back excess luggage and pay the extra.
12inch

·
Registered
452 Posts
Both the Florida thoughts seem good.The only fly in the ointment is, I read somewhere that allegedly,the performance increase was so considerable that the price is increasing in the near future, if not already.Although it may still be more economical to do it the way suggested?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts