Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did you all get the email from Nissan telling you about this vfestival and the competition?
That's how I found out about it, and now someone at Nissan is getting grumpy cos I was sent
details before them

Never mind -Nissan UK PR dept have nowannounced this competition today as "breaking news"
on some of their Juke Twitter and Facebook pages....

...still obviously trying to attract a younger clientele for the Juke, and probably failing miserably.

I'm not interested in the vfestival, but in case any of you are, you can double your chances of winning tickets to the event by entering this competition too. Details just sent to me by Nissan.
http://www.lostinthemusic.co.uk/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Just to speak up for the 'younger clientele' Myself and my partner have just ordered an acenta with premium pack and we are both 22. We also have a friend who is alsointerested in purchasing one and lots of our mates think it's great too! Oh and there were quite a few younger people viewing The Juke inNewcastle when we went!Although I agree that most owners will be the family types... the target audience is listening! x

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Amyunn.
How did you find this forum?
Was it via Facebook?

If you get the chance can you nip down the A19 to Washington/Sunderland next week and see if there's any sign of Jukes leaving the Nissan factory on transporters, or sat in compounds. "Factory fortnight" (the annual closedown) is nearly over.
They go back to work at the factory next Monday having already made several hundred Jukes and I think they'll start distributing the first Jukes almost straight away but I could be wrong.
They maystartshifting/shippingthe left hand drive onesfirst, as they'll have further to travel.

Edit Edit
It is now too late forthe nissan vfestival prize draw. The closing date has been and gone.
Still just time to enter the comp at www.lostinthemusic.co.uk but that vfestival prize involves
camping and I don't do camping.

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey funny story when i went to the to order my juke i asked the salesperson what the age demographic for the juke was??? 'oh young people' ha and while i was sitting there placing my order 8 OLD (like grandparent old) couples all enquired about the juke not one 'young' person and im 26
laz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts