Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will you wave if you see another Juke?
While they are still so rare I may flash my lights at a fellow Juke.
I always let Honda Jazz (my current car) drivers in to a queue, so I imagine I'll do the same for Juke owners.
Edited by: silverjuke

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
wave if i see one! i think i will take a photo as it would be like seeing a vary rare bird or something

·
Registered
164 Posts
No.But that's the way things have gone since AA patrolmen stopped saluting their members!

·
Registered
272 Posts
think i mite. simmo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have done! Saw another fellow Black Juke on Saturday morning in Chorley Lancashire only one so far

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hasimon said:
I have done! Saw another fellow Black Juke on Saturday morning in Chorley Lancashire only one so far
are you sure it was a reflection
cant believe there is two jukes in same town let alone same colour

·
Registered
27 Posts
No reflection,we both stopped at traffic lights opposite each other,and both ended up pointing at each other along with both sets of passengers all swan necking

·
Registered
367 Posts
I would if I ever saw another one on the road!!! We used to wave when we first got our Mini but in the end there wa so many about that the novelty wears off in the end

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I certainly will although God only knows what they will think.
I used to do that when i first had the Qashqai in 2007 but very rarely did anyone wave back. They must have thought I was daft!!!
Fee x

·
Registered
89 Posts
I will when I see one on the road
Had it exactly two weeks now, 250 miles and yet to see another. It's good as it still feels special thinking you're the only one in the world with one but i'm desperate to see what the headlights look like coming the other way at night

But I will wave, oh yes I will wave.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I definately will, perhaps we should all rendevous somewhere central and wave at each other when we all take delivery!!! (or is that just too sad....)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mez said:
If I don't flash, I'll be washing my windscreen 
Lmao! That'll be me to!! I've yet to see another however a work colleague said he saw a white one at Brentwood station the other day. I was very jealous lol
Only a few days, in theory, to I get mine woop woop

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone. when I had my Jazz there were not many about and during the first few months I was waved at/acknowledged by other Jazz owners - my husband was mortified when he drove it and got waved at!

I think I would definately wave at another Juke - after all we are a rare breed at the moment
Edited by: shellann

1 - 20 of 24 Posts