Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really considering the Juke as my next car, but I do have a question.

I am wondering about actual gas mileage.....what is everyone getting?

I am wanting to get the AWD and the specs on the Nissan page are really making me want to go out today and get one. Right now I drive a Mazsa 3i and get on average 28mpg and I want to know if the Juke comes close because I have read some online reviews that the Juke barely breaks the teens in the gas mileage.

Help me out and let me know!!

Thanks!!

Melody

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hello Melody,
Looking on the US forum they seem to beaveraging ~24-25mpg city and 28-30hwy
</font>Hope this helps</font>
</font>Rocks
</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've had Daisy for just over a week, have done 650 miles on 13.5 gallons so I work out that's an average of approx 48mpg so I'm pretty cool with that.To be fair, though, 90% of my driving is non-urban and I keep the car in eco mode and drive like a boring old f*rt most of the time.

·
Registered
873 Posts
macavitythecat said:
I've had Daisy for just over a week, have done 650 miles on 13.5 gallons so I work out that's an average of approx 48mpg so I'm pretty cool with that.To be fair, though, 90% of my driving is non-urban and I keep the car in eco mode and drive like a boring old f*rt most of the time.
Don't forget that a US gallon is different to a proper imperial gallon :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well I didn't know that... but I know a US gallon is a lot cheaper than a UK gallon

Honestly, though, I'm finding my Daisy to be a pretty economical drive considering her big chunky thighs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts