Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just another question about the spare wheel! Does anyone know if the spare in the 350z will fit my Juke? We are going away next month and we're looking to take the spare out of our 350z to take with us (just in case) to save buying one. Will this fit? Sorry, don't have any of the dimensions!
Thanks guys

·
Registered
119 Posts
I would guess this will fit. Does anyone know for sure? :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ok, after some digging....

The stud pattern is the same and these are the sizes - please correct me if I am wrong.

The size of the Juke space saver is:
135/90x16 (Offset 42) = 1981mm rolling radius

The QQ one (which several people are using) is:
145/90x16 = 2036mm rolling radius

The 350Z one is:
T145/80D17 107M = 2025mm rolling radius

Therefore, I think it will fit OK.

The rolling radius is actually nearer than that of the QQ space saver. However, the tyre width is the same (i.e. 10mm wider that the Juke one) so the boot plastics will need to be trimmed to accommodate it.

So unless I've got some incorrect info there, I've answered my own question and reckon I'll be OK.

·
Registered
43 Posts
hi Paul,

you seem to know your stuff ...is the QQ spare wheel the best alternative fit to a "juke" spare wheel?

Is the juke wheel brace & bits(??) the same as any other nissan wheel brace & bits - ie juke same as QQ ??

Any help apprciated.

Cheers John

·
Registered
119 Posts
Johnafclifford said:
hi Paul,

you seem to know your stuff ...is the QQ spare wheel the best alternative fit to a "juke" spare wheel?

Is the juke wheel brace & bits(??) the same as any other nissan wheel brace & bits - ie juke same as QQ ??

Any help apprciated.

Cheers John
Good questions. As I don't have a Juke yet I can't answer them

Put it this way - I would be VERY surprised if the QQ brace & jack is not identical.

If you are going to buy one today I'd say go for the QQ wheel. Once my wife's Juke arrives I'll try it with a 350Z spare at the first opportunity. To be honest I imagine there is nothing between them but it might give everyone an alternative.

For those that have the QQ wheel - I understand you need to trim some plastic so the floor goes back in properly. But is that purely because the tyre is a little wider or does the wheel offset come into play? i.e. does the wheel sit on a bracket or does the tyre sit on the floor of the boot? I'm just wondering if the 350Z wheel may be better or worse because of a different offset...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts