Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

Have been reading on this forum. Excellent resource. I am in N Ireland and am considering whether to place my order tomorrow morning.

Initially did not like the JUKE (sorry if I offend anyone) but boy has it grown on me.

Original option was Acenta 1.6 having had test drive an Acentapremium I am now considering this as a front runner as I liked the extras - especially reversing camera as I feel visability my not be so good from back window.

Would welcome any advice as to whether the extra costs involved involved are worth it for the PREMIUM? Don't do enough mile to warrant a diesel.

Also not sure about discounts - would like to know what kind of deals if any fellow NI members got?

Thanks in advance.

Jukecat

·
Registered
130 Posts
The reversing camera and connect system alone warrant it. The Juke is the most robust car I have ever had, and it's functions are flawless, the systems do what the tin says.....brilliant!

Go for it, it's a little tough beauty!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for this see you have my car already. Seems to be no waiting list of this dealer said I could have it in the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Yes, I agree with Snowysdad and Deks. Go for the premium spec.Nissan connect system,reversing camera and sat nav are great.If you want to compensate for the extra £900 for the premium spec go for white,which saves about £400. Wait for it you Reds,here it comes........White is by far the best colour and most popular last time I checked the polls page.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Again thanks for advise; it was going well up to you suggested the white but this may be too much of a compromise - sorry! Love the red.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Jukecat said:
Initially did not like the JUKE (sorry if I offend anyone) but boy has it grown on me.
Same thing happened to me - I was going to buy a Yeti until I saw the Juke in the flesh. Very glad to have changed my mind!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
haha suck on that jukeofyork, take on a reddy at your peril
now go off and listen to bing white boy

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I agree with that has been said.... After much thought I went the whole hog and bought a Tekna, and since picking it up have not been disappointed

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ Jukecat - I have ordered the spec you are thinking of getting, go for white is so much nicer than maroon

1 - 20 of 42 Posts