Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Juke Auto from St Albans August 2010. 1st order place with the dealer and still no car. All we get told is its on the way. Had 4 broken delivery dates and now we have been told dont call anymore we will tell you when its here but still no date. Apparently its been sitting at the factory for weeks as they dont have transport capacity at least that the latest story. !!!!!!!!! Vehicles ardered after ours have arrived !!!!! Perhaps we chose the wrong dealer.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
personally if a dealer told me not to call them anymore I would tell them where to stick their order YOU are the customer and as the saying goes customer is always right
If you read thru the posts on here you will see their are delays with deliveries for a variety of reasons
some related to transport but i would still expect a better response from the dealer

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
754 Posts
Exactly the same situation as me, see my sig. There is definitely a problem with the autos. Though having read my story on here a dealer did comment that when I ordered mine (31 Aug) the dealers should have known that the delivery was delayed until November.
I had a discussion with another sales guy who told me that orders for autos placed on the launch dates in July were being delivered early October the rest are delayed, probably until December.
As for going with another dealer, if you order now you will get a delivery date of January or February 2011 with the higher VAT rate.
Unless a dealer has a cancelled order or some unallocated stock they ordered at launch (unlikely) then they are all ordering through the same system so delivery dates will be the same. Though some dealers are more honest than others.

·
Registered
575 Posts
If your dealer has told you not to call them (which is disgraceful) can I suggest you contact Nissan customer services, who aren't great, but at least will give you the truth of what is going on?

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Having a dealer tell you not to call them isn't on at all. After reading posts through here it appears that some dealers are being truthful with regards to delivery dates, i.e. DIG-T and autos will be available from november and some aren't. As chris78 has said, contact Nissan customer services.

I'd highly recommend you go to another dealer if you can bear waiting a little bit longer.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Personally - I just would not accept that attitude from a dealer - wether it be for a TV a Sofa etc - let alone a car. I would be walking away.....

·
Registered
754 Posts
He can't walk away, his order is placed. To cancel that order would mean starting waiting again and a delivery date of January or February with a VAT increase. That is what is so bl**dy annoying. Once you've placed your order some dealers don't want to know you.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
silverjuke said:
He can't walk away, his order is placed. To cancel that order would mean starting waiting again and a delivery date of January or February with a VAT increase. That is what is so bl**dy annoying. Once you've placed your order some dealers don't want to know you.
That is a good point, really sucks having shoddy customer service before any money has changed hands :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
I too am begining to wonder if I will ever get my Juke ordered 24 July, have been given three different dates for September, two for October, now dealership will let me know when the car arrives. Today in the post I received my registration document dated 30th September, is this a first to have a registration document and no sign of the car to go with it!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi and welcome I am having the same issue with my order placed on the 26th Aug I dont think is down to dealers just nissan in General , I have been told that many delivery dates and issues, i.e transport, quality checks, etc,

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Jab20 said:
I too am begining to wonder if I will ever get my Juke ordered 24 July, have been given three different dates for September, two for October, now dealership will let me know when the car arrives. Today in the post I received my registration document dated 30th September, is this a first to have a registration document and no sign of the car to go with it!!
thats a real big issue that means the dealer has taxed and registered your car already
which in my opinion is totally unacceptable also consider 1 month of tax used up already on a car you dont have and the fact that your 3 year warranty and RAC has now started so will actually run out before you have had the car for 3 years I would be asking the dealer to explain this situation if it was me
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Fee, actualy states on my registration document that I own a Juke Acenta Pemium CVT in Black and if it has a Black interior they will have got my order correct
now they just have to get me the car

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Woohoo!!!!! Good on ya!!!!
Certainly would help though if you actually had the car

Keep us posted on how you get on ... that doesn't sound good to me - would be getting back onto dealers to kick up a fuss..... it really isn't on that legally you own it but it could be anywhere - picking up parking fines, being used for bank heists etc!!!!
Good luck to you
Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
[QUOTEK ... that doesn't sound good to me - would be getting back onto dealers to kick up a fuss..... it really isn't on that legally you own it but it could be anywhere - picking up parking fines, being used for bank heists etc!!!![/QUOTE]
agreed
which dealer did you buy from?

·
Registered
11 Posts
To be fair the Dealer asked if he could register it in September and they would buy the year and a week road tax, which it seems they can do, this was asked when we were picking up on 1st October, then the 2nd or the 4th, now its,we will let you know, I am trying to be cool, calm and helpful, but getting very one sided, they seem to have everyting they want and I am in Limbo!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Are you buying it through finance?? - If so the finance company would most probably be interested that you haven't in fact got the car.
Not prying --- have you signed a finance agreement yet???
Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
cash, finance what ever, thats just wrong especially when you lok at the delays on CVT MODELS
if my dealers does that to me he will find he has a used car to sell on his hands

1 - 20 of 30 Posts