Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok when i first thought of getting a Juke, i did look into a Diesel but could'nt bring myself to buy one, just been on a website which calcuates how long it takes for the Diesel to pay itself back, and for me averaging 12000 miles a year, it says i'll have to do 63000 miles or 5 years driving for it to balance out!!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yep sounds about right. If you do allot of towing the extra torq ue is a plus th into running costsough that you can't so easy out

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if my dealer turned round to me this morning when i spoke to me and said there is going to be a delay, i'd be all over your car, you've waited this long another 3 weeks is'nt going to hurt......
Edited by: theguru

·
Registered
575 Posts
Some people (and I'm not one of them) prefer the drive of a diesel. The low down torque appeals to some. For company car drivers, a petrol is madness because of tax and fuel costs. For a private car driver, diesels don't make sense, but I'm sure Fee, who was getting clobbered with fuel costs on her QQ, would disagree

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
each to their own i have purchased a diesel and i expect to do under 10k per year but i am happy with my choice

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya

Yep as Chris said my fuel costs were astronomical on a monthly basis and thats why i chose a diesel as my monthly JUKE finance agreement is paying less per month than my QQ, plus my diesel costs will also be lower ( i do about 16K per year) also tax is lower.

As DEKS said also - it is simply down to personal preference..

Its got to be right for you!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
659 Posts
I prefer diesels. I test drove the petrol. Didn't think that much of it. Screechy.
I know the diesel engine from having had it in a Clio years ago. I like the torque.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts