Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I see some light banter regarding colour choice.

Here's my 2p's worth.

I've always had a thing for white. Even when it wasn't as "en trend"as it is today, so I'm a little bias.

With white, you get all the benefits of a bright colour, without having to go for a garish yellow or green!! I.e. white can really accentuate parts of the car like side window profile line(especially when tinted), or grille/lower grille detail. It also covers a multitude of scratches. Yes, it can get grubby, but it doesn't even slightlycompare to black, which could drive you potty!

I honestly think white can transform a car!

Normally up market cars can look even more classy in white. You look at the Aston Martin Vantage in white. It could bring tears to your eyes it's soo achingly gorgeous!
Pretty much any Audi is sublime in white. Especially the Q7. Then there's others like the Golf, new Polo (!!!), Mazda RX-8 R3, 3 Series Coupe, 370Z, Alfa Brera/159. Even the Fiesta's a realhead-turner!

Which brings me round nicely to the Juke. Yes it's not the first word in luxury, but oh-my-god can it turn heads in white! Nobody's going to tell me that any other Juke colour makes the rear lights andwindow tints pop as much!!! I saw a white one parked up next to a black one, and the optical illusion size difference is astonishing!! I think it's because the black trim around the white one seems to elevate it and makes it look a good bit higher! Whereas, the black one doesn't have that contrasting trick up it's sleeve.

As for red, not a fan. Never have been. Could stretch to a crimson Astonwith beige interior. But that would be it. Think it makes cars look, well, toyish.

If I had a gun at my head, the grey would be my 2nd choice. It can look sweet with all the optional brightwork.

Let battle commence!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will have a all white (hello Michael :) ) driveway when the Juke arrives an Audi UR in white and a Audi 80 also in white just need to get the Ducati wrapped in white to complete the collection :) I know sad eh...

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Juke of Hamilton said:
I honestly think white can transform a car!

Surely to transform it you would have to put paint onto it.

With the Juke, it’s likea Ferrari, you just can’t have a white one.

·
Registered
152 Posts
White Ferraris are beautiful and so are the Jukes

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Good on you JUKE OF HAMILTON - Typical Scotsman - ready to take on allcomers and a newbie too!!!!

Good man - you keep up the good work for the WHITEYS - Every word you said sooooo true

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Good on you JUKE OF HAMILTON - Typical Scotsman - ready to take on allcomers and a newbie too!!!!

Good man - you keep up the good work for the WHITEYS - Every word you said sooooo true

Fee x
says the woman who is selling hers and buying a bronze coloured car

must remember to discount your vote in reds v white

·
Registered
17 Posts
Land Rovers are supposed to be green, Mercedes cars are supposed to be silver, Ferraris are supposed to be reds, Mustangs are supposed to be white and so are Jukes!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
deks36 said:
feefeeglasgow said:

Fee x
says the woman who is selling hers and buying a bronze coloured car

must remember to discount your vote in reds v white
Dont you dare remove myvote - it was bought fair and square!!!

Dont you start on me trading in as well - I am still gutted about getting rid of "Joey"
- i think he looks fab and cute and everything that I still love - EXCEPT the MPG

Wont be long now though--- I feel like a traitor or someone taking their pet to the vet to get the animal put to sleep - I really do... wot a bummer.....
And if you ask me,I think JUKE OF HAMILTON will keep u all on your toes - he has started quite early on in his forum career -- you watch out DEKS....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts