·
Registered
4,319 Posts
cant answer the question really

but I for one am glad there are not to many about i like my indivduality

·
Registered
120 Posts
Still waiting for Nissan to build mine....then ship it all the way down South....and it seems like its taking a lifetime!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Even living just a couple of miles from the factory we still don't see many around.....
I have seen two red (we have one), a grey, and a black Juke on the roads around Washington since the beginning of October.
Now, Micra's, Qashqai's, and Notes.... a very different matter! It is 'Nissan City' around here

·
Registered
75 Posts
Travelled from Portsmouth to Bath and back again......never saw one Juke.As I have said before, come February if I get mine there will be hundreds around!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
That may be so but yours will still look amazing.........

Give it a couple of years and perhaps then - the novelty will have worn off....

I had 3 Qashqais and always thought they looked fab... that was until I saw the JUKE and suddenlyQashqai looks quite dated.....

·
Registered
443 Posts
Mines sat on the drive and staying there till the weather gets allot less dicey.
Nearly had one car take the side out of it as they lost control on an ice patch .

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am william from glasgow and have seen a few up here am still wiating on mine was due on monday but hasnt arrived its meant to have left sunderland but theyre not sure were it is haha was told it cld be on a transporter or on a train we are not sure

·
Registered
6 Posts
william from glasgow a hope you get your juke soon a just wish a knew were the **** mines was as i posted a was told they know its left sunderland they jst dnt know were it is haha just my luck they were 18days late with our x -trail

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hope the weather does pick up my x-tril sliding all over need it in one piece to drop of when my juke finnaly arrives thats my fear at the moment the weather noticed people were saying about the raidiator ending up damaged that doesnt sound to good

·
Registered
31 Posts
I haven't seen any more on the roads around near where I am.

It was funny though, picked mine up and me and the salesman were talking about the Cube? Nissan imported 2000 into the UK since March and only 400(ish) have been sold. I noted I hadn't seen any on the roads whatsoever. Driving home from the dealership, saw 3 Cubes on about a 5 mile journey!!

(hideous things)

·
Registered
272 Posts
same here in burton on trent,im lovein it. simmo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've had my Juke since 6th October and have only seen one other in a car park in Canterbury. I use the M20, M25 and M2 weekly go into Sussex once a week and not seen any others. Yes where are they??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Spotted one in Huddersfield yesterday.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts