Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would be interesting to see whose had good dealership experience and maybe this will help people who are now looking to purchase a Juke.

Ours was from Glyn Hopkins, Ipswich, Suffolk very friendly garage and you are always made welcome. If you are looking for a car I can guarantee they will be honest with you about the delivery date rather than lying just to get a quick sale.

All in all very happy with them and would be pleased to recommend to anyone else

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've been extremely happy with Benfield in Carlisle. I was a little concerned because it's a big group and I thought I might be just another statistic to them but it hasn't been like that. When I called in on spec about theJuke, the salesman remembered me by name from 6 months ago (I didn't remember his name!!). He's been open and, as far as I know, honest throughout the buying experience. He never made promises on delivery dates until the car was in his possession but he kept me informed about what the computer was saying.

I've bought a dozen or so cars in my time so have reasonable experience. I've seen bad dealers and good ones in that time and Benfield are definitely one of the good ones.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi
Glyn Hopkins at Colchester are very good also, helpful, informative and friendly

Very pleased

Thanks to Matt -sales and Mark -sales manager

·
Registered
164 Posts
Not Juke related, but Westway Aldershot.

I bought my QQ from them last year, and 'Er Indoors bought a new Micra in June. Of course, the current delivery delays for both the QQ and the Juke may mean there are more things in Nissan's court, rather than the dealers, so things may have changed, but the sales & service staff have all been very good so far.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ive got my juke from Glynn Hopkin in Romford, one of the best dealers ive ever dealt with, we got my girlfriends fiat 500 from there last year while i was away, and they didnt rush her into anything and explained everything for her and she got a very good deal!
Also got an extremely good deal on my Juke!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got my Juke from Platinum Nissan in Box and its the first time i had dealt with them and i have to say they delivered on everything.

·
Registered
484 Posts
**Flear & Thomson Dunfermline**. We bought the QQ from this dealer 2 years ago. It was a good first time experience, so had no worries going back. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
The QQ at the time was selling like hot cakes and proved difficult to locate a good discount, even online. After exhausting all other avenues (haggling with other dealers, internet dealers etc) we sat down with the Sales Manager, told him what we wanted, including accessories. He looked at some paperwork and said “I can do this for ‘x’ amount”. This proved to be the best price by far. Needless to say we signed on the dotted line.... Only wish I went there in the first place!<O:p></O:p>
The QQ arrived at the dealer a couple of weeks early (I didn’t inform the better half) so the dealer placed the car in a position where you could see it from the road with her personal plate visible. I said that the dealer had phoned asking us to pop in to sign some paperwork. We drove in to the dealership, “THAT’S MY CAR” she shouted. “No it’s not due yet” I said. “IT IS IT’S GOT MY NAME ON IT”. It was her first new car.....a great memorable moment. <O:p></O:p>
The after sales service has been good too. The QQ has had minor faults that have always been rectified efficiently, without quibble. And it’s had 2 sets of rear shocks (can’t remember the fault exactly, I think initially the bushes were made from chocolate, once dissolved destroyed the shocks).<O:p></O:p>
This time (with a pre order back in July) I was not expecting a discount on a Juke; I was more concerned with the cost to change (my p/x). They offered me 1k above my main franchised dealer and others, this price I would have been lucky to achieve on a private sale. So I guess there is a discount in here somewhere.<O:p></O:p>Edited by: Mez

·
Registered
32 Posts
Holdcroft Nissan Stoke ,both Keith and John have lived up to their friendly Nissan dealer tag,JOhn especially for all the valuable info he has posted on this forum, and Keith for feeling sorry for an olderjuke having to walk from the station to the garage offering to come and collect me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts