Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">I think I've had enough now, I have on order DIG-T in Haptic Blue with Grey interior list price but I have negotiated paint and interior protection thrown in.
I have put £200 deposit on it and want someone to benefit
PM me if you want to steal a march on the waiting list.
I'm not in it to make a profit.... but am open to offers !!!
car delivered to Boston Lincs
not sure on the mechanic of arranging the switch, but if I get the right offer I'll get it organised

Edited by: simps

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
edit.......... ok sorry to see you are fed up with being messed about hope someone comes along to help you out
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Edit -- Sorry simps... Feel so sorry for you but understand the DIG-Ts deliveries are a joke - Dont blameyou in the slightest

Hope someone gets back to you

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry pressed the post button before putting in the text, been a long day!

Thanks Fee xEdited by: simps

·
Registered
575 Posts
As a fellow DIG-Ter, I can understand where you're coming from, but its only 3-4 weeks to go now - surely its worth waiting when you've waited this long already?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know but I set a deadline and they missed it, I would have to sell my car privately too and can't do that til I get a firm date really.
plus I have got a good deal on a 335d coupe ... that softens the blow a little!
I feel that there are a number of new cars coming out over th next few months up to a year or so that promise high performance with low running costs, I think the BM will be easier to shift at short notice should something good come along.
I have worried for a while that this might not be a good time to be buying a new motor in this sector.

·
Registered
575 Posts
That's a bit of a change! The BMW will be a heck of a car, but you must be paying double the money for it?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last chance boys and girls, I'm going to cancel tomorrow!!
pick up the BMW on monday
chris... not a new one but yeah not far off, but all that torque is addictive 286bhp and 500ft/lbs 0-60 in 5.9s plus 40+ mpg.................. worth every penny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts