Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just been watching keith floyd on tv.and i got to wondering who has the best job in the world,floyd travelling the world,cooking,eating,and dringing fine wine,but he is dead,so he is out,so what about clarkson,driving great cars,winding people up,and getting well paid for it,or,prince harry,
he has every thing he could ever want and does not need a job.....

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I have the best job in the world, my wife works full time so I have been at home for the last 10 years with my 2 daughters so have seen them both grow from new born babies, from first words first steps to exams
beats any job

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Being a leader of a cult and have minions do all your work (whahahahawhhahaha (Evil laugh!))

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rocks703 said:
Being a leader of a cult and have minions do all your work (whahahahawhhahaha (Evil laugh!))
we need a bit more than that,rocks,i have minions to do the work for me,and they call me a cult,[i think thats what they call me,i sounds like cult.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Brilliant response

·
Registered
796 Posts
after 12 years military service, then working for Lloyds, HMS recruitment, PetsMart, Vodafone corporate on account management positions, not being appreciated and all that crap. I quit the Uk after meeting my partner, became a teacher for a language school. Got fed up with that and launched my own little business teaching language and soft skils to German and Austrian companies. Also to The Uni in Salzburg and Tourism board in Sri Lanka.

So I work when I want, how much I want and the rewards are very pleasing. So in my world, I have the perfect job :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Iceman said:
i love my job plus i get to drive a vehicle worth 2 million pounds
you have got to give us a bit more than that,iceman...

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
glencairn said:
Rocks703 said:
we need a bit more than that,rocks,i have minions to do the work for me,and they call me a cult,[i think thats what they call me,i sounds like cult.
Gc,

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Best job in the world..... J-lo's g sting.

If you like that sort of thing, which of course I don't, do I dear ?
Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Im an IT manager for a tiny software company. I play solitaire all day and come to work in shorts, flip flops and a comfy t-shirt :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
meaga-byte said:
Im an IT manager for a tiny software company. I play solitaire all day and come to work in shorts, flip flops and a comfy t-shirt :D
solitaire? is that the South African version of pocket billiards

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
deks36 said:
meaga-byte said:
solitaire?    is that the South African version of pocket billiards
What is pocket billiards? haha
Its okay Uncle deks. Now that your old we can forgive your terrible computer skills. solitaire > Spider solitaire.
I think you old folk know it as patience?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
well if its a game then i have no idea.
If its slang then your 100% right.
Man with hole in pocket feels cocky haha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts