Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just out of interest I have seen one person on here who has their Dig-t but has anyone else got theirs yet? Is it ok? I'm still waiting since July, date given dec 10,

I know this is a boring question and it has been asked loads, but are they coming through now? ....sorry

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i seem to have read on a couple who have theirs but more worryingly for you is today i have read on 2 who were expecting delivery imminantly now being delayed until Jan/Feb so you may want to check if yous is still on time
apparently colour is making a difference to delivery tiems aswell
sorry to be the grim reaper

·
Registered
32 Posts
Deks36...any idea what colours on the DiG-T have been delayed from imminent to Jan/Feb? I checked with my dealer at the end of last week and he said it was still looking like middle to end of January which is what he told me initially when I placed the order 2 weeks ago. With reading alot of the posts it does seem to be colour dependant on delivery and so im just curious now.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I wouldn’t be surprised if our cars were made then later shipped to a country where the Alarm is not an issue. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
I understand that the DiG-T revised production (with alarm) started in October.
During this time I expect that Nissan have juggled their order books & reached the quota for UK orders for this year, hence the January dates.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I must be one lucky guy. I had my Gun metallic Tekna 1.6 DiG-T on 3rd November, ordered 30th July. Had various date changes, originally 21st October, 4th November, 15th October, finally 4th November again. Absolutely fab car. Turbo mode is mind boggling.My Dealer, JFE, Exeter obviously did a good job.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Black Tekna 1.6 DiG-T ordered 24<SUP>th</SUP> September was due on 1<SUP>st</SUP> Dec now due at dealers 21<SUP>st</SUP> Nov, I will believe it when I am sitting in it on my drive. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
659 Posts
That's good, westmids, if it turns out that way.
They'd be very silly to raise your hopes at this point if they weren't pretty damned sure.

·
Registered
38 Posts
They rang the wife with the revised date and I rang them back to check as the 21<SUP>st</SUP> is a Sunday, and I was told they do take deliveries on Sundays, and if all goes well I should be able to collect late on the Monday. They said they would call a few days before when they had the registration details so I could arrange the insurance, I await the call. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
575 Posts
Originally I ordered 31st July, but the car was put back till Feb so I cancelled and went with my local dealer in Maidstone and placed the order on 15th Sept. As at Saturday whenI traded my old car in, they were expecting delivery this or next week. Will also believe it when I get it, but the car has come forward from their original date of 8th December. Its Force Red

·
Registered
575 Posts
Maybe he could sell it to Chris-42?

·
Registered
69 Posts
No!!!!!!

I ordered first. Let me have it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee.

No fighting

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
It can be settled quite quickly

Who is the oldest - Whoever is the oldest gets it first... Just like you have to give your seat up on a bus or train for an old biddy... Bless

Fee

·
Registered
69 Posts
Now that's just ageist. First come first served.

Isn't it a joke that we have to even have this conversation. I see that a September order is even looking to be delivered before mine.Maybe they pull names fom a hat or something similar.

·
Registered
129 Posts
No sloppy seconds for me! I'm waiting patiently. Nissan were at pains to reassure me that delivery dates are in a state of flux and that it may still get brought forward.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts