Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just curious to see for those of you who have your jukes to those of us still waiting who has had the longest or shortest delivery time, i've just gone from a 3 month wait to 6/7 month wait.

·
Registered
210 Posts
As all know mine registered by the dealer November 30 Supposed to be delivered December 6 still no sign of it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ordered 25th November. ESTIMATED delivery 15th May 2011 = 6.5 months

·
Registered
873 Posts
I ordered mine on 9th or 10th September (can't remember) and picked it up on the 25th = 2 weeks 2 days

Edited by: Stormrider

·
Registered
272 Posts
ordered oct 2nd collected 30th nov,not to bad. simmo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ordered mine 4th Dec, was delivered to dealer on 17th and i picked up 20th Dec. Dealer had pre-ordered the exact spec that i wanted!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ha, you match me almost exactly then! Mine was delivered to dealer after 1 week 6 days and I picked it up 3 days later, and same situation - dealer pre-ordered the spec I wanted anyway (helps that the dealer was my Dad as well...)
Edited by: Stormrider

·
Registered
97 Posts
i guess how quick or how long you have to wait pales in to insignificance once you sit in your juke and get to drive it lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
ordered oct and have been told march fingers crossed so 5 months if it arrives on time

·
Registered
12 Posts
ordered oct and have been told march fingers crossed so 5 months if it arrives on time

1 - 20 of 22 Posts