• ordered and taken delivery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok we have 194 members at time of posting so lets see who has and who is still waiting and who hasnt ordered yet

·
Registered
164 Posts
I haven't. I'm just monitoring things until probably next spring.

Actually, maybe I should think about ordering now....

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'm assuming delayed means delayed from when the dealer first promised delivery as opposed to delayed by Nissan.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have registered ordered and waiting on the poll because of the wait for the launch of the diesel. Time is dragging though

·
Registered
72 Posts
My date is the 22nd October, a workmates wife wrote her car off last monday
, her husband took wednesday off and picked one up on a forecourt for immediate delivery !

·
Registered
443 Posts
If your not too worried on trim and color there are pre order ones out there .unfortunately not the one I wanted :'(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi groovers, Test drove a 1.6 manual today. Going in to talk cold dirty cash on Saturday. Will go for DIG-T though! Told if I order in next few days I could see delivery 5th Jan 2011. Mmmmmmm.......and monkeys might fly outtta my butt!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
silverjuke said:
I'm assuming delayed means delayed from when the dealer first promised delivery as opposed to delayed by Nissan.
both if you like
ie ordered given date then put back due to whatever dealer mess up, Nissan cant build them quick enough,

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hillman Imp said:
My date is the 22nd October, a workmates wife wrote her car off last monday
, her husband took wednesday off and picked one up on a forecourt for immediate delivery !
thats just not fair

·
Registered
25 Posts
has any one got a disel yet orderd mine in july told it would be ready 29/10/10 now the dealer has told me 9/11/10

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
john said:
has any one got a disel yet orderd mine in july told it would be ready 29/10/10 now the dealer has told me 9/11/10
thats not good, mine was due for delivery 3/11 and i didnt order mine til 10th Sept
dealer hasn't told me other wise so hoping its still on target

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi John
Ordered my Dci in July too - originally said 18 Oct on system so dealer said make it 20th to be on the safe side, then 28th October , then 3rd November - Nissan phoned today today to say still showing 3 November at least its not been put back.... fingers crossed

Fee

·
Registered
79 Posts
although people dont like to wait the anticipation is great, if youve ordered, go to your dealer, take home an accessory list and spend a little time choosing what extras you want!!! great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have now had mine one whole week
. Feel sorry for all those waiting. Nissan have seriously underestimated how popular the Juke would be. Considering how much they spent on the advertising and the hype surrounding the launch any delay proves to be an anti-climax.
Like many I ordered early August, after seeing the one that was touring the country,on the proviso Iliked it after a test drive. I was only able to test drive one a week before the launch date of 24th September, which was the earliest delivery date I was given. The dealer did not get delivery until last thing on Friday 1st October. I collected it on the 7th!

I only got mine because the dealer had pre-ordered so had to have what was ordered, but would have chosen this spec anyway - Accenta 1.6 petrol in Flame Red, Grey Interior with Sport Pack. I was informed that if I wanted a different colour/spec it would be Jan/Feb.

The delay was blamed on waiting for transport.

There was no official launch at my dealership as they could not guarantee any cars to show on the night.They did get their showroom cars but too lateto organise the launch.
Did your dealers do an Official launch night on the 24th Sept?

Nissan should have been better prepared to have had cars ready for the launch date, and in all specs and colours!

Edited by: shellann

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jukesportwhite said:
although people dont like to wait the anticipation is great, if youve ordered, go to your dealer, take home an accessory list and spend a little time choosing what extras you want!!! great.
dont you just love dealers how they can turn a delay around in to something positive and earn them more money into the bargain

·
Registered
32 Posts
14 JUKE drivers...dont be lazy post some pictures in gallery selection

1 - 20 of 22 Posts