• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Well done for getting this up and running ,****. Don't think anyones calling it girlie yet,but women do seem to love it but that could be because they like to have the last word.
In my house I always have the last word...."yes dear"

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Remember Acrorat,you're never alone with a Juke.
What's that? You haven't got yours yet?

Ahhh,you were right,then.You are alone.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I don't there are boy/girls cars any more, I think what can make the gender of a vehicle is the colour.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My partner has disliked the car ever since I told her I was ordering one. So I don't have to worry about her wanting to drive now I've got it....... Her loss!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well, I know that a lot more men drive it than women, so it can't truly be called a girl's car, unlike say, the old Ford Probe or the newer generation of the VW Beetle.

This has actually been a hot topic here in the states as well. Mostly men are buying Jukes but a lot of men are also labeling it a chick car. I think it's the curves, ESPECIALLY on the rear end. The general shape and curves back there border on obscene! Also, the red accents on the interior. The console is OK, but a lot of guys think the interior door panels look like they have a giant tube of red lipstick attached to them.

Here, cars with straight lines are considered manly, like the Mitsubishi EVO or the Ford Mustang. I suppose they seem more "aggressive" because of the sharp lines and angles. The only exception seems to be when you get into the supercars. Then both the angular and the curvy are considered manly because what woman would drive a car with no comfort, visibility, practicality, or reliability?

Recently I encountered a guy on the net who was thinking of getting the Juke for his wife and he was going to take her old Versa (it's like a Note or Tiida). Now I ask you, which of those two is more of a girl? To me, a chick in a Juke is more manly than a dude in a Versa any day of the week!
Edited by: JukieMcJukerson

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
deks36 said:
Rocks703 said:
I don't there are boy/girls cars any more, I think what can make the gender of a vehicle is the colour.
agreed and a white Juke is definately a Girls car.
People seem to consider the latest vw beetle a girls car,definately.

Deks.When exposure to the sun(you get a bit more than most of us,down there) fades Force red to a peuce pink then I'll challenge you to handbags at dawn.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
deks36 said:
Rocks703 said:
agreed and a white Juke is definately a Girls car.
People seem to consider the latest vw beetle a girls car,definately.

Deks.When exposure to the sun(you get a bit more than most of us,down there) fades Force red to a peuce pink then I'll challenge you to handbags at dawn.

WOOHOO - I love handbags at dawn!!!!!!
As Harry Hill says ---- FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
659 Posts
I only had mine because the OH wanted me out of her V50 with the cream leather heated seats. So she mostly paid for my Juke. Well, pretty much all tbh. Now I don't touch hers (who needs to now?) and she hasn't driven mine. NOBODY gets to drive my car.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I pay for it - its my car... However I do at times allow my other half to drive it. Pretty generous of me really. I usually let him drive it when the tank is nearly empty or when its needing washed.

He loves driving it so its a small price for him to pay... Bless

Fee x

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was allowed to drive my wifes Juke once.... all of 2 miles to take it to get a puncture looked at ....
Oh, I am also allowed to put it away in the garage & drive it out of the garage, especially if my car is already in.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts