Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've had my Juke since Tuesday, set off today with my missus and went down a country lane near us, 2 lanes, markings clearly visable and then i get a White van come round a bend halfway across the road, i move over a bit more to the side and then say to my missus " how much room does he want? " next thing my wing mirror is banged and i stop, White Van w**ker justs keeps driving, i was raging so i did a 3 point turn and went after him, never found him after that and i never got his licence plate, checked my mirror it has 2 inch long scuff marks, hard to notice from a distance but what a t**ser, if i'd off got my hands on him i'd had kicked him all over the road, eventually had to turn back and carry on with my journey as my missus was trying to calm me down.....
Not Happy!!!

Edited by: theguru

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thats exactly what happened to me week before last fortunately no dmage to mine get some G3 rubbing compound and most of the white scuff should come off
i did get the number of the van that clipped mine and i now where he lives lucky for him mine wasn't damaged

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's the fact he never stopped whats bugging me, its a haptic blue juke so it is hard to see the scuffs, but i know its there, think i'll try and rub it out over the weekend....

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
same here i wont use the juke on the school run anymore as i have to go down a small lane to the school which is currently being used as a rat run due to road closure and had 2 near misses in a week so using the old banger as i dont care about that

·
Registered
443 Posts
There is a but of a problem with people looking at JUKE. You go were your looking and had 2 near misses on the roundabout were twits were gauping and not paying attention.

·
Registered
167 Posts
A collegue and I witnessed the very same think but a white van clipped a larger white van that was stationary, totally destroyed both mirror so we followed until we knew the guy in the stationary van had change to get his reg plate, i got the details to just in case, but the 1st van wouldn't pull over no matter how much flashing and beeping we did - police need to crack down on w&*kers like this rather than pester honest motorist with speed traps (ops who different thread that one), but the failure to stop is probably due to illegal vehicle, driver or no insurance or all bloody 3

gutted for you Guru

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
That is a bummer - sorry to hear of your wee mishap
White van men are a law unto themselves and need a good slapping!!!
Hope the scuffs come off
Fee x

·
Registered
43 Posts
Juke-of-earl said:
There is a but of a problem with people looking at JUKE. You go were your looking and had 2 near misses on the roundabout were twits were gauping and not paying attention.
Agreed. Nearly run off the road myself by two old ladies driving a minivan on a nice wide street near our local golf course. We were the only two cars on that road and both ladies were looking right at me. Apparently they weren't looking at my face or they'd have stopped in their tracks! I was nearly forced to curb-check the Juke at road speed.

·
Registered
97 Posts
im dreading getting my white juke i have a bright orange punto and get people pulling out on me in that i will have no chance with an ordinary coloured car.

·
Registered
754 Posts
deks36 said:
well it does look a bit like a van in white I'll give you that
Second sign that you have poor eyesight.
First sign was thinking the red looks better than the white.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts