Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a short test drive and the luck of the Irish we picked my wife's new Juke up on March 31s just 12 days after our deposit went down.1.6 Acenta Premium with Sport packin go faster white

The graphics supplied by Nissan are pants so Iwent to Staffordshire Signs and Graphics who did the Shelby stripesbefore we took delivery. My good lady wife, Tracey, loves this car
I'm not sure if its the car or the graphics but t certainly atracts attention wherever we go.

Dealership at Brincars Cannock were excellent. Simon Perry looked after us superbly and we got a great deal on my old Sante Fe, free gap insurance and a nice set of Juke mats to boot.Fuel wise with 500 miles on the clock its showing 41MPG and compared to my old banger is bloody briliant.

Hopefuly all we have to look forward to now is a great summer of fun motoring. Sweeeet

Regards

Andy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sweet ---- all it needs is a No 53 and it'll look like Herbie.....

dont take that as an insult - Herbie is cute.

All the very best - VERY VERY ORIGINAL !!!

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
when i first saw this it reminded me of something couldn't think what it was but then it came to me

·
Registered
37 Posts
Certainly stands out from the crown - love the stripes

Ozza

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You wife has a big smile sitting in the driving seat, I wouldn't expect anything else

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments....we did consider a '53' on the side but saw one on a Reliant Robin last week and thought........ naaaaaaaaah

1 - 17 of 17 Posts