Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in-between white and nightshade colour.

I never really liked the white, I think the nightshade with gray mirror caps and handles like the shiro is amazing car, but I have never see it in real.

On the other hand I see whites everyday, I dont like it for the reason isn't unique and is everywhere BUT I like the fact that makes it look bigger on height, more like an SUV.

If anyone have seen both in real, which seems better?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a white one. I've seen more darker coloured Jukes to be honest, although I'm pretty sure if you saw sales figures there'd be a balance between all colours. When I've parked next to black ones, they always seem bigger to me.

At the end of the day, it's not about what other people like, it's about what you like.

The only problem I have with white is that no sooner I wash it, it gets covered in dead flies again. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, I like your answer and is of course what YOU like.

Thanks, I think I'll go with nightshade, I don't really love the white.

About the flies, white cars covered with flies and the dark with dust, there is no middle way :p

·
Registered
72 Posts
Go for the nightshade, I've just changed mine from a gun metal grey to the nightshade I had the grey for 2.5 years, no one ever mentioned the colour. The new one for only 2 months and I've had several people in car parks asking about the colour and giving compliments, when the light catches it it's beautiful

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nightshade for me. It looks spectacular in the sun (when we have it). Can't think of another unique colour. White is just too common IMHO. Not sure about resale values but I think Nightshade would fetch a bit more when/if you come to sell.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sorry, has to be white, Nightshade is too like black and despite whats been said, dark colours show the dirt more,,,,

Nice colour nightshade, very nice but not practical

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's very much an individuals opinion, iv ordered the white just for the fact I feel it gives a sense of style and prestige, and also acts like a blank canvas to add any colour you feel to it. Black (nightshade) has only few options that go.. But again it's all personal choice to what you want to achieve.. be good to see a black one in an A-Team van make up :)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Its a pity though that nissan havent introduced a better palette pf colours for the juke.. Its funky styling wold sit well in brighter more vibrant colours!!

Take a look at the DS3, Captur and Adam..all really funky colours ...Nissan missed a trick I think

Fee.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeh defo.. I know they have these urban sticker u can add and the style kits in 5 colours, but yeh like the DS3 different roof to body colours etc would of sat well for this sporty crossover, hopefully like the BMW mini there will be a few stylers appear to customise the Juke.. Maybe Nissan willmpick up on this and use the colours to move the juke forward and keep it fresh..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts