Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first one I have seen on the road outside of a supermarket carpark!
White Juke coming the opposite way to me down Winnall Manor Road in Winchester. Now if this had been next week, then they would be saying the same.....collecting mine on Saturday

·
Registered
189 Posts
now then pompey del, wasn't lucy pinder driving that white juke was it ? if it weren't then i will have to look in nuts mag
</font>

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No afraid not.......it was a man wearing glasses! Even though I am a "semi-nearly-pro" glamour photographer, I've never bumped into her (oh please
) yet....I can even overlook the fact she supports them down the road!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
never mind pompey del, well keep yourselve fit for your new arrival and with the photographer info well we should have lots of pictures of the new arrival pretty soon, once again mate all the best for saturday
</font>

·
Registered
189 Posts
oh just remembered played football with micheal brown's dad known young michael for years lovely lad always says hello when watching the monkey hangers, thought i'd shot that in, any more name droppers out there.
</font>

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mr nev said:
oh just remembered played football with micheal brown's dad known young michael for years lovely lad always says hello when watching the monkey hangers, thought i'd shot that in, any more name droppers out there.
</font>
Michael is a really nice bloke from what I have seen.
The trouble with photographers is that they tend to do everyone else's photos, but their own!!I've had lots of ideas what I would like to do, but most depend on the weather, plus I will probably just want to drive it lots

1 - 7 of 7 Posts