Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Strangely both my jukes seem to have developed White marks on the black door trim. I'm assuming it's just some sort of dressing used when prepping the car?
Anyone else noticed this? Also seems to be round the trim for the ignition key. Just wondering what's the best way to clean it is.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dont laugh at this… but try smooth peanut butter…I wonder how the guy that told me this found out about it..but it works..( something to do with the oils in it) or take the more conventional route & buy some black trim polish/restorer.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Probably used silicone in what ever the garage used to prep your car. Whatever you use make sure its silicone free.I recommend Chemical guys VRP Dressing

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
trevor3839 said:
Dont laugh at this… but try smooth peanut butter…I wonder how the guy that told me this found out about it..but it works..( something to do with the oils in it) or take the more conventional route & buy some black trim polish/restorer.
Smooth PB is also great for getting chewing gum out of carpets and kids hair!

Crunchy PB is also good for getting dried-on soil and cement out of the skin.

·
Registered
106 Posts
acrorat said:
trevor3839 said:

Smooth PB is also great for getting chewing gum out of carpets and kids hair!

Crunchy PB is also good for getting dried-on soil and cement out of the skin.
Basically, anything other than eating!
Chris

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Noticed the same with my doors on Sunday when cleaning him.

Mine was removed with a similar product to the one rock's suggests.

Lj

1 - 7 of 7 Posts