Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the video does not show is the amount of time this White owner spent cleaning the flies off..and then going home and applying a proper coat of paint.
Edited by: Gazza90000

·
Registered
1 Posts
We need better colours for the JUKE - in the States and Japan they have a wonderful sky blue colour just like Vision Blue in the Ford range - I have it as a screen saver on my iphone 4.
They also should look at Gold, Yellow, light green and a brighter red.

·
Registered
912 Posts
colourfulJuke said:
We need better colours for the JUKE - in the States and Japan they have a wonderful sky blue colour just like Vision Blue in the Ford range - I have it as a screen saver on my iphone 4.

Maybe 2012 will see the introduction of different or more colour options and a sun/moon roof option as well. Pity the latter is not available now, for the UK market.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
colourfulJuke said:

Maybe 2012 will see the introduction of different or more colour options and a sun/moon roof option as well. Pity the latter is not available now, for the UK market.

who knows but I doubt they will considering as it is they cant keep up with demand so why add to the issue by giving more choice still only time will

1 - 5 of 5 Posts