Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Nice car! I think the black accents (door handles/mirrors tc) on the lower spec models looks quite good on that white!

Lovely pics, the 3rd from bottom is my fav ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think the Qazana at the 2009 Geneva show was white, that was the point I said "yes, I want that"

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Zlatko said:
And more to enjoy...

Some nice pics you found, it's always courteous to post where you found the pics, in case the person who's pic's they are doesn't want them pasted everywhere...

Regardless that first one looks like the Juke is on a proper angle! also love the country side settitng, but who' are we kidding, the Juke is no off roader :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
iamdabe said:
Some nice pics you found, it's always courteous to post where you found the pics, in case the person who's pic's they are doesn't want them pasted everywhere...

Regardless that first one looks like the Juke is on a proper angle! also love the country side settitng, but who' are we kidding, the Juke is no off roader :)
I did wonder who would take a brand new car into muddy fields.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I find this pictures on french site http://www.leblogauto.com/ (logo on pictures)
Pictures from first post I downloaded from official JUKE facebook page.
JUKE is not off roader, but for this kind of country road JUKE is more than enough.
@ silverjuke: I would take brand new car into muddy field, but not mine.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Zlatko said:
I find this pictures on french site http://www.leblogauto.com/ (logo on pictures)
Pictures from first post I downloaded from official JUKE facebook page.
Thanks for that ;)

Zlatko said:
JUKE is not off roader, but for this kind of country road JUKE is more than enough.
@ silverjuke: I would take brand new car into muddy field, but not mine.
I did that when I was in the South of France on holiday, spent an hour washing the car after the long trip down (some 12hr drive), don't ask me why I was washing my car on holiday... *anyhow* took the MINI out for a drive and saw some wind turbines that look picturesque, decided to drive the freshly washed MINI up the hill, covering it in dirt & mud in the process... yea I learned my lesson, dont' stray from the tarmac :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Zlatko, thanks for posting this, it's hard to find pics of the white which I've also ordered.
Bibi x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts