Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've finally ordered my new Juke on Sunday.

I've got the 1.6 Accenta Premium with the Chrome Pack and Urban Pack. Apparently they said I'd have it mid December ! Can't wait

Have you seen anyone that has the "Urban Pack" added to a White Juke yet?

Thanks
PaulEdited by: JukesofHazzard

·
Registered
272 Posts
welcome jukesofhazzard,would like to see pic of white juke with urban pack myself,thinking about it for ours. simmo.
Edited by: simmo

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Paul
Where did you order yours? I ordered the same model on 28 Sept and have a delivery date of 8th Feb !!
How can that be?
If you let me know where you ordered yours, I'll get back to my dealer - harumphhhh.
Good for you though :)

Thanks, Bibi

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome Jukesofhazzard

Congratulations on ordering the Juke you will love it... mid December delivery, Christmas will be early this year then !!

Cheers
Bo & Luke

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats with the order, seems to be a quick turnaround on yours. Whats all in the urban pack?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Cant remember what Urban pack contains...
is it anything like this Japanese one (Seen here at a Jap Juke-owners meet)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Urban pack has front and rear styling plates and rear spoiler eactly as white one above.
and those wheels are pants

·
Registered
81 Posts
KevInJuke said:
Does any one know why the third Juke in is considerable lower than the rest !! ? or is it just my eyes !!

·
Registered
79 Posts
now then i work for a nissan dealer i have a white juke acenta sport, i fitted front and rear styling plates and then very quickly removed them, they do not look well with white, not too fussed on spoiler either but i have a feelin a new more agressive stylemay be available soon, just my opinion.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I really like the look with the spoiler

Even though its not a sports car

Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
455 Posts
Deej said:
Does any one know why the third Juke in is considerable lower than the rest !! ? or is it just my eyes !!
That red Juke HAS been lowered and given some non-standard wheels and styling plates and a few other things too

They do some strange things in Japan

How about some Fairy lights on your White Juke?

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bibi said:
Hi Paul
Where did you order yours? I ordered the same model on 28 Sept and have a delivery date of 8th Feb !!
How can that be?
If you let me know where you ordered yours, I'll get back to my dealer - harumphhhh.
Good for you though :)

Thanks, Bibi
Hi Bibi,
Ordered mine from a dealer in Gateshead. I had to put my deposit down last Sunday to avoid the VAT increase?
The system then showed delivery for the 3rd Jan, however he said that the realistic date was mid Dec.
I'm now thinking of asking him to wait till the 3rd Jan.. I'll then have a 2011 registered car for the sake of a few weeks?
ThanksPaul

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bo & Luke Juke said:
Welcome Jukesofhazzard

Congratulations on ordering the Juke you will love it... mid December delivery, Christmas will be early this year then !!

Cheers
Bo & Luke
Hi,
Yes, definitely !
I'm just going through my final list of options now. I've got another week to do any non major changes. ie; adding a central arm rest..
So far on my Juke I've got:
Colour: WhiteAccenta Premium ModelFull Chrome PackUrban Pack (front and rear styling plates & spoiler)Centre arm restFront and Rear mud guardsJuke Mats3 year servicing and RAC pack (£249)

Is there anything else you think I should get ? Or anything I don't need?
ThanksPaul

Edited by: JukesofHazzard

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KevInJuke said:

Thanks Kevin !
First time i've seen the front styling plate and spoiler on a white juke !
Getting a little worried than im not too keen on the front plate though?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Had thought about the spoiler for mine when ordering but decided I could add the spoiler and styling plates later if I fancied them, the more I add the longer it will be to be delivered was my thinking, ha ha. I see the japenese juke box even has a bike on the roof!!?? And why was that shade of blue not offered over here, when I went to order mine thats what I was hoping for, ended up going for black instead, which will be the first time in about 12 years my car has not been blue!!! Times they are a'changing!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
None of the extras are factory fitted they are dealer fits so would not delat delivery in fact i ordered the Urban kit(rear spolier and styling plates ) six week after i ordered the car the kit arrived 2 weeks before the car .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts