Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...

Made my mind up about ordering a Juke.... In White... Just need to decide between the Sport and Premium models.

Any thoughts.... Only thing I can see for the extra wedge is the connect system and not sure it's worth it.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The connect system is deff worth the extra cash.
Some people who thought otherwise are now trying to get it installed
as an extra and nissan charge through the nose for it!!
Have a quick look at the technical section under interior i think or audio. Iv gone for a white tekna my self. The wait is a killer lol

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
PAY the extra for the premium the connect system is a bargain as part of the package to retro fit it is over £2k.Although if you plan on changing the headunit speakers etc it may not be worth it
remeber you get sat nave and rear camera as part of the connect system
camera is classed as a gimmick by those that dont have it most people who now have it who thought it was a gimmick think its a great aide.
Sat nav is a personal thing I rarely need to use one so it works fine for me
all in all I am well pleased I spec'd up from the Sport to the premium

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, I do want to upgrade the speakers and install a sub in the boot (there so much room in the wel it would be rude not to) and didnt want to get the connect only to have to change it, not sure how easy it will be to upgrade the system with such a fandango head unit!

As you say deks, I rarley use the sat nav in my current car and as for the camera stop when I here a bang.... O wait thats the wife Lol.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hello

I picked up my new Juke a week ago now and was going to go with the Sport spec as I wasn't too fussed about sat nav, camera etc. The other half persuaded me (and paid for it!)
and I am so glad he did.I fully recommend it and like you, have barely touched the sat nav but the phone/iphone display is great.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Definately go for the Premium. Even if you don't need sat nav it's still great to have the map display on to see what's up ahead.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts