Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, just ordered our new juke in white, 1.5 dci acenta with sports pack, delivery around oct nov. as an employee at the factory i got a good discount too, just started producing diesels a week an half ago so expecting them to sell very well, oh well just thought i would introduce myself.

·
Registered
32 Posts
welcome xlabax! I ordered the same JUKE like you. Delivery of mine is end of november. If you can take some picture of white JUKE please post here on forum! Thanks!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome xlabax - you could be a busy person with questions from this board if you don't mind answering them!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey xlabax, you could well become the next fountain of all Juke knowledge, after John @ Holcrofts
Edited by: MrWhiskins

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya and Welcome xlabax

i am patiently waiting for my 1,5 Dci Acenta Premium too - in white !!!! - if you see it - make sure you take good care -- i have been waiting since July

Fee x

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry guys, cant reply to all at once, mine has now delayed until jan 17th, gutted, yes we are building dig turbo models, however doin more diesels than anything else, nissan has allocated only 8000 cars for the uk this year, and dealers have taken orders for 16000, hence delays, however the targets increase upto 400 in the next few weeks (per shift) 2 shifts, 25% are note.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i work in bodyshop, so i rarely see the finished vehicle, however have friends that work on final line.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
xlabax said:
sorry guys, cant reply to all at once, mine has now delayed until jan 17th, gutted, yes we are building dig turbo models, however doin more diesels than anything else, nissan has allocated only 8000 cars for the uk this year, and dealers have taken orders for 16000, hence delays, however the targets increase upto 400 in the next few weeks (per shift) 2 shifts, 25% are note.
are those figures accurate? you say nissan allocated 8000 jukes for this year but they have sold 16000 all for UK market is that correct

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes that is correct, i presume there will b a new allocation for next year, however about 90% of vehicles we produce are for export, this factory builds cars for the whole of europe, uk and more.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Thanks for the info xlabax. Really useful to have some of you guys who work in the factory on here. Deks and I were interested in where the figure of 16,000 sold UK Jukes came from? Is that for Europe or just the UK? If so, its an amazing figure and means that this is going to be a very popular car!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes this is just for the uk market, as of today, 21st oct the factory was upto chassis num 22000, most of which are bound for export, if it keeps selling at this rate it can only be good news for everyone who works at the factory.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
xlabax said:
yes this is just for the uk market, as of today, 21st oct the factory was upto chassis num 22000, most of which are bound for export, if it keeps selling at this rate it can only be good news for everyone who works at the factory.
In terms of your job security I am pleased that the car is such a huge success and could guarantee the future of the factory now the Micra production has gone
but i wish the success had been delayed so all those who oreded well early got their cars quicker
keep up with updates and any new news etc and thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts