Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen a White Juke on the TV. Watching breakfast tv and there's a bit on cyclists and HGVs. Great pics of a white juke next to the wagon at one point.
Anyone here?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Dont know JOY - was an article on HGVs being fitted with equipment that makes cyclists more visible...Cyclists are my pet hate.. They sneak up the very inside at traffic lights - so close they nearly scrape your paint off - then they pull away at traffic lights in front of you - holding the whole queue upI hate them -- sorry!!!!
They should keep them all in a town where theres no traffic - just bikes - like Holland ... Yes send all the cyclists to Holland - I'm going to stand as an MP in Parliament and make a new bill to do just that....Fee x

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
You go for it Fee, they all acuse us drivers but they are terrible, they don't even stop for red lights around here!

Xx

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
it looked to me if the lorry was going through the Limehouse link tunnel
which is in the Docklands area of London

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it was the start of a juke filled day! Seen 4 today. I did wave at one and got a proper glare back!
Never mind had great fun driving to manchester tonight. Waiting for Roger Waters at the MEN Arena.

·
Registered
220 Posts
There must be a competition --- Who can get thier Juke on T.V. and verified with a photo graph.....(Waits for all the Photoshop ma-larky)
Edited by: Gazza90000

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well - I reckon you could get a local TV crew arranged to come along in Gaydon when you are there. That way a whole lot of you can be famous together!!!Fee x

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yorkshire Blonde, I was at Roger Waters at MEN Friday, and waved at everyJuke I sawthat day (as I always do). Most wave back in Manchester I find, don't live there,just a regular visitor !

Daisy (white the BEST colour)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Oh dear Fee,

And there's me going to ask you the best route to get through Glasow to the Erskine Bridge on my Lands End to John O'Groats cycle riide next month, I can guess your answer now "in the back of an ambulance".

We are not all that bad you know us cyclists, I also drive a car, did I tell you I have a juke also.

JOW

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Aha --- Yes, I know you're a cyclist but seeing as you are a nice person, a juke owner and also cycling for charity - I forgive you.. you can have special dispensation providing you tell me when you are cycling and I can avoid you like the plague!!!!!Only kidding - you will no doubt have to be sensible doing that sort of journey - however most of the numpties on the local roads - have no helmet - dont wear proper luminous clothing, cycle wearing mp3 headphones and are total maniacs....Good luck to you - remember I will sponsor you!!Fee x

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh --- I only hope the weather improves --- hurricane winds here and driving rain... not so good for you..Fingers and toes crossed - all goes well !!Fee x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts