Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

White Juke, Custom leather from Belgium

10K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  snout 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Jonathan and I'm from Antwerp, Belgium. I ordered my Juke half of december and picked it up yesterday. It's a white tekna Dci with custom brown leather. I will try to post better pics later. Let me know what you think.

See less See more
#6 ·
Thank you for the replies
I got it retrofitted by the dealer
. I wanted my Juke fast so I bought one the dealer allready ordered. It had everything but the leather seats so the dealer offered to retrofit them at the same cost of the original leather seats, including heating and Nissan warranty. I asked them to do the armrest as well and i'm thinking of doing the leather gear pouch (?) and the tachometer cover as well.

#7 ·
The dealer works with a company near them that retrofits leather seats for them. They really look great. Only con is that the heated seat switch is on the bottom of the seat, not on the middle console like the original ones. Kinda hard to see in what position it is, maybe something to get used to

#12 ·
Absolutely beautiful jojo!!My only observation: what a wonderful combination to have the gearchange skirt and part of the steering wheel in the same leather. It would have been sooo co-ordinated but still great nevertheless.

#16 ·
Now they are some nice seats !
Make sure you use some good leather cleaner to look after them.Recommend Leather Master - we use it on the Jaguars and Range rovers !They do the full range to clean and keep your seats like new.
DO NOT USE BABY WIPES ETC ETC OR ANYTHING ELSE on those seats.
10/10 Best yet .

#20 ·
Thank you again for all the nice replies.

It took 2 weeks to fit the leather. I am glad the dealer arranged everything. I can not miss that car for two weeks now, really love that car!

I bought it in Aartselaar btw
. Going back there tomorow to ask them to do the tachometer cover and gear pouch in the same leather. Not sure about the steering wheel, maybe too much?

I will look those leather master products up, thx! Any idea how many times I have to clean them like that? Once a year?

#26 ·
Jojolepipo said:
Thank you again for all the nice replies.

It took 2 weeks to fit the leather. I am glad the dealer arranged everything. I can not miss that car for two weeks now, really love that car!

I bought it in Aartselaar btw
. Going back there tomorow to ask them to do the tachometer cover and gear pouch in the same leather. Not sure about the steering wheel, maybe too much?

I will look those leather master products up, thx! Any idea how many times I have to clean them like that? Once a year?
Clean when you think its required - simple.
Try to avoid Blue jeans etc - especially when your hot / sweaty and damp
- it makes the dye transfer into the leather. Or put something between you / seat to stop it.
Obviously the lighter the seat the worse it is.
Alot of the leather is treated nowadays with an anti soiling agent but its not 100% perfect. Plus when treated the seats tend to squeak/creak more when warm, but heyThatsleather for you and its a naturalcharacteristic.
Got some fantastic Range rover/ jaguar headrests to match that colour - winged headrests ! Super comfy and wrap around the shape of your neck / head.
Dye = Thatsprobablyone of the single biggest warranty issues with the leather - dye stains !
Edited by: snout

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.