Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear fellow jukesters,

I've been standing here peeping for about 4 months and having had delivery last saturday thought i shoud really come and join in.

Have to say that after the clownson and then topgear debarcle I was a little nervous of getting my juke. Doubt was washed away as soon as I drove off the forecourt. I think that when you've got something good and you know it it doesn't matter what others think you just look smugly back at them.

Anyhow let it all begin....

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
If everyone loved the car it would not be special.
I mean its not a Mini that are a dim a dozen.
We love the car. thats all that counts.
Now PICS!!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome wjll havefun on the forum. I've found loads of interesting stuff and friendly people since i joined yesterday.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh I'm "well jel"!!!! That's my model right there, but delivery has been put back to mid April. To top that, after handing back my fab Civic Type S I will be forced to drive a BMW 1 Series pool car.... (How spoilt I sound)
Pfft - Hate hate LOATHE Beemers!!!!
Have a blast wjll, and kudos to you and your fabulous taste

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
oh dear. u are Forced to drive a bmw. the shock and horror haha.
also get my white dig-it tekna mid april :(
However i opted for black spoiler, black hood deflector and soon to have 18" black rims hehe

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hah! I'm happy with my chrome - see, I'm not THAT spoilt.
It's a silver BMW. How conformist and corporate and DULLSVILLE. I'm just hoping driving it doesn't turn me into an obnoxious road hogging a******e in a fortnight.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm afraid the Clownson thing must have been down to me. For the past few years I've been driving BMW's and they've been 'uncool' - as soon as I get a Juke the tables are turned and BM's become cool. Yeah, right.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Welcome aboard and nice choice on The Tekna

1 - 13 of 13 Posts