Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Don't like the wing mirrors in black. At first glance someone may think you have the visia - how embarrassing would that be ?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
silverjuke said:
Don't like the wing mirrors in black. At first glance someone may think you have the visia - how embarrassing would that be ?
thats a fair point that, spend all that cash + the cost of the extras to make you car look like the base model
nice one

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have a Tekna. Do the models look different externally? I thought all the badging etc was the same for all. What are the external differences?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jayannlay said:
I have a Tekna. Do the models look different externally? I thought all the badging etc was the same for all. What are the external differences?
Visia has 16" rims, it doesnt have colour coded mirrors or door handles they are black.
internally their are a few differences easily noticable are A/C stereo and trim
only badging is the word Nissan, Juke and pure drive(diesel) on all specs

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi John

How much were those bad boi alloys? They suit the white Juke.

Say I were to get the standard Premium ones swapped. how much would it cost me?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I actually think the black handles and mirrors on a white visia look better than the colour coded ones as there is more of a contrast. To make the single color coded acenta, or tekna stand out more you probably have to put the chrome pack on..On the car shown it looks like the black mirror etc is metalic paint which makes it look worse than the visia....the visia gets the last laugh cos it cost less, but probably looks the best...in white anyway.

Well you lot can stop being snobby.... you know what they say about the size of your wallet and all that...compensating for something else are we?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Lozza Ha11 said:
I actually think the black handles and mirrors on a white visia look better than the colour coded ones as there is more of a contrast. To make the single color coded acenta, or tekna stand out more you probably have to put the chrome pack on..On the car shown it looks like the black mirror etc is metalic paint which makes it look worse than the visia....the visia gets the last laugh cos it cost less, but probably looks the best...in white anyway.

Well you lot can stop being snobby.... you know what they say about the size of your wallet and all that...compensating for something else are we?
Actually, I am compensating for lack of F E A T U R E S !! Its taken me 40 years to be in a position to have a new car so I decided to go for it.

To be honest it is the shape of the Juke that drew us all together, and thats the leveller that will keep us all together.
The rest is just choice and banter. xxx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good for you with the new car, you deserve it after such a long wait.

Yes, the love of the Juke drew us all together....and lastly, good deflection / avoidance from the compensation question
....only joking of course!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HI Tchr1975 the wheels and tyre packageis £950.00 inc vat
this kit comes with new wheel nuts , and centre caps.

JOhn

</font>

·
Registered
72 Posts
What it really needs is someblack doors

·
Registered
575 Posts
Remember the advert of the modded golfs that were all crying?
Hillman was responsible for them all

1 - 20 of 30 Posts