1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
nice rims black spoiler looks cool

·
Registered
42 Posts
That looks really nice. Love the black wheels, there is one very similar driving around Norwich at the moment. I would like black rims on my gun metal one and a few chrome accessories, but as it is a company lease car I cant do any of these things....

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And heres my New Juke (Sorry white again ) I will change soon honest.

This time had the spoiler white and kept the wheels standard

JOhn

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
John, i dont know whats worse. The fact that your car looks
awesome or that you have done exactly what i plan to do :(
But you live and drive Very far away so no one will notice the clone hehe.
Loving the black spoiler and have already got my eyes on either 4 17" Oz rims
or a nice set of 4 18" TSW black rims.
Cant wait for my white jukey *sigh*

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mega-byte that was my First Juke demo and its been sold but dont worry
its still in the staffordshire , cheshire area . Im now on Juke Number
2 still white but this time toned down a touch lol (white spoiler and standard Wheels This time , but wind deflectors , armrest and protection pack .

JOhn

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Sounds very nice. Well me and the mrs have been to the dealer here several times and im about to book a test drive but our extras are going to be expensive lol. as i thinki said on the jukeforums :D
Tekna petrol dig-it with "now" black spoiler, front mud gards, hood deflector, chrome pedals, lether arm rest, few chrome bits but not the whole chrome pack and i really want the Juke door entry ligh things but i might be pushing it abit lol
The will have a look at some nice after market black rims and have several bits of intense sound to try install. gotta love the huge boot. Might just squeeze 2 12" and a 15 in there :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi there, do you have another pic of the black spoiler from behind?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi i have not got the One with the Black spoiler anymore , but I know the owner who and he will be popping in to see me in the next week or so (soon as i get him a leather armrest) I will take pics then for you .

JOhn

·
Registered
171 Posts
Im planning on buying the spoiler aftermarket when i can afford it, my Jukes gunna be white, and i'll be having the spoiler wrapped in carbon fibre vinyl.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
get my White tekna in about a month now and have also opted for the black spoiler but the carbon fibre sounds awesome!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm waiting to see what unofficial spoilers are released too, the only problem in a newly released car is there isnt a wide variety of extra to browse

1 - 20 of 34 Posts